SuperHotties - No matter who loses, WE WIN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let us take a break from the competition & arguements between which movies are better, which made more money and other downer conversations that lead to fights and have an easy going, fun discusssion on which has the hottest Superhero movie hotties.

PICTURES ENCOURAGED :D

For me it's a tie between THOR and XFMC right now.

XMFC has the numbers and a mix of young and not young hotties, Thor has two absolute babes, but Jennifer Connely is beauty personified... it's a toughie :wink1:

Last edited:
Anna Paquin is a hottie? She has too big of gaps in her teeth.

But anyway, it is a three way tie: Avengers, Thor and HULK.

Of the girls you have on the list Jennifer Connelly stands heads and shoulders above the rest.

hulkcap.jpg

She is so Mmmmm (also a far superior Betty than Live Tyler)

Blake Lively or Jessica Alba...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Had to go with Emma, I love redheads. Jennifer Connelly is a close second, although I'd go with Rocketeer Jenny over Hulk, not that she hasn't aged probably better then any other actress, but young bosomy Jennifer was unmatched.

Gwen.jpg

Emmahat.jpg

emma-stone-Mohawk.jpg

emmastone-ohyeah.gif

good.jpg

Last edited:
Had to go with Emma, I love redheads. Jennifer Connelly is a close second, although I'd go with Rocketeer Jenny over Hulk, not that she hasn't aged probably better then any other actress, but young bosomy Jennifer was unmatched.

Emma is a natural blonde. :wave

I know but that doesn't bother me, alot of redheads are, and it's easier on the eyes when the carpets don't match the drapes.

I want Scarlett's Black Widow to appear in Thor, and appear with Kat Dennings... Make it so Marvel!

Hotties my ass.
I want ScarJo to be erased from Marvel universe. Forever. Egh...

P.S. whoever wins in this stupid poll, they lose to Jennifer Connelly

Avengers all the way!!

XMFC should be deleted from the poll! They all fall under the category "Barge Pole" except for January Jones who falls under the "meh" category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back