Superhero XXX Imprint to Parody Superman, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they gonna paint his in green ?
Will the condom rip off ?
Is he gonna roar all the time ?
Will he transform during "action" ?

Existencial question my friends !!!

Interesting. Vivid is already planning their own Wonder Woman with Axel Braun the guy who directed the Batman XXX film. It seems like New Sensations, a rival Adult film company, is trying to beat them to the punch by producing their own Wonder Woman film directed by Ashlynn Brooke and starring Tori Black. These are from her Twitter feed:

5dpl.jpg

l2k.jpg

zik.jpg

Obviously the production value is less since the costume looks more like something you'd buy at Spirit especially compared to the Batman movie but someone brought up a point in one of these about copyrights and whether or not they can keep skirting them, with so many companies trying to jump on the bandwagon, could the lawyers from Marvel and DC/WB be more inclined to stop them?

totally wrong type of woman for the role. don't these producers care about the integrity of the character?!?!? :lol

maybe not. gianna would have filled out the costume a bit more like linda carter did. :lol

would have liked to see one of my new faves, jennifer white in the role.

My ex girlfriend had a couple who were like her two best friends and she spilled all their secrets to me. This guy actually had it like that. He had a closet full of superhero costumes, Batman, Superman, Spiderman and he got to wear them all in bed. :rock

I think they should have come up with their own superhero movie. Imagine the super powers they could have come up with :lol

Apparently they are already doing Marvel/DC crossovers! :lol

vivid_shoot-21.jpg

No word on whether or not Superman and Spider-Man actually get it on.

This is just about as pathetically classless as it gets!

I'll take a copy of Cat Woman vs Black Cat when it gets released, please.:)

Back