Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBS is a tough venue for a CW-style series of this kind, although being on a major network does allow for a higher budget. Fortunately, the execs were always huge supporters of the show, so there was much goodwill. BTW, I'm sure everyone knows about the official statue of Benoist's SG that's available for pre-order. The standard-issue photo of that item is all over the place, but here's a pic of one on display at Toy Fair:
View attachment 252272:

uhhhh..... not so good imo....:lol Is this for real?

Anyone working on a custom head yet?

Yeppers, but it is in the back burner for a bit....

Edit: something at this level or better is the plan

644cdf37b8b5813da9ed5aef5c8010ea_zpsnpnlxaae.jpg

Last edited:
It's still higher than Sinestro, Darkseid and Lex Luthor ex es and those statues didn't get the amount of hate this got.

There are a lot of guys pulling the trigger because they have Supes, and many are beating on a custom headsculpt for it

I hate myself for wanting this to go with my Superman universe collection :gah:

I have resisted so far because even if I can get over the face, I still havnt been able to get over the arms, I have no idea what they are doing. Also still struggle with the physics of the piece, her hair is up but her cape and skirt are down :slap

I hate myself for wanting this to go with my Superman universe collection :gah:

I have resisted so far because even if I can get over the face, I still havnt been able to get over the arms, I have no idea what they are doing. Also still struggle with the physics of the piece, her hair is up but her cape and skirt are down :slap

You aren't the only one ... lol. There are a lot of guys looking at this and just scratching their heads. The thing is the head can be fixed, though it shouldn't have to be, and then the cape and skirt can make sense. Though the cape at least could be posed to match up with the hair. I am sitting on the fence myself, and I know what I am aiming to do for this. It is hard to justify a purchase when you know you are going to have to do something extra to make it something you want to own. I can pretty much guarantee that there will be several customs heads for this one, and that they will be coming out shortly after it first ships. The traditional guys will have to wait till this ships, but the digital guys will already have things in the works.

**** it. I'm getting the EX. At the very least, I can put her in a darker corner of my display on a high shelf. From a distance, she'll look fine. :lol

You aren't the only one ... lol. There are a lot of guys looking at this and just scratching their heads. The thing is the head can be fixed, though it shouldn't have to be, and then the cape and skirt can make sense. Though the cape at least could be posed to match up with the hair. I am sitting on the fence myself, and I know what I am aiming to do for this. It is hard to justify a purchase when you know you are going to have to do something extra to make it something you want to own. I can pretty much guarantee that there will be several customs heads for this one, and that they will be coming out shortly after it first ships. The traditional guys will have to wait till this ships, but the digital guys will already have things in the works.

I also noticed last night that steaky's cape it flowing upward too errrrrrrrrr

**** it. I'm getting the EX. At the very least, I can put her in a darker corner of my display on a high shelf. From a distance, she'll look fine. :lol

haha, I could see myself saying the same thing sometime soon. Congrats I guess

:lol Yeah, it's not a great statue but it's the only 1/4 Supergirl we're going to get for a long time. Prime may have one coming but if it's New 52 garbage then I'm not interested in it anyway.

:lol Yeah, it's not a great statue but it's the only 1/4 Supergirl we're going to get for a long time. Prime may have one coming but if it's New 52 garbage then I'm not interested in it anyway.

Yeah I'm in the same train of thinking. Ugh, I'm so conflicted, will probably break down and buy it eventually, but I would have to get a custom head for her.

I wish Prime1 would show us what they have qued up. I don't own a single P1 piece but I'd be open

Back