Sun bed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can you remember when I rambled on about sunbeds?Well i've been obsessed with them,Im soo brown now its unbelivable(well I should be after 4 week)
Every one thinks im either wearing fake tan or make up as you carnt get tanned in uk lol.

Now im going for blue contacts tommorrow,I hope I can get them in.

Shes a nice colour,but im soo glad im brown,but I dont want cancer,can I cure it?

Nobody is this stupid. She is just having fun with us guys. I find it funny that she's taken so seriously.

I hope she is anyway for her sake.

btw Sunbeds are great! I faked and baked for a competition last year and I did a lot of out door work no sun burn. This year I didn't tan, and I went out for a few hours and my skin is pealing off of me. Gull darnit!

But seriously, BC is probably just bored and plays these mind games with us to pass the time.

If not, there should be a rule that restricts the uneducated from coming on to these forums.

Why are people laughing this is a good topic.This topic is to chat about tans or what ever.I've not even said owt funny.
Im a boy and im deadly serious about the beds,I dontt play mind games,I never play.

buffy-collector said:
Why im just on about sun beds?
its a combination of things.....and cancer is no joke...is a tan worth suffering and being sick? you should be pasty and proud...not brown and withered....and paris hilton is coke whore

whoa your a chick??? i thought u were a 13 year old boy...lol...seriously...you need help...let shai visit you , a lil doom never hurt

I didnt say cancer was a joke,I just said can I cure it,I hate pasty colours.i DONT WANT sHAIS NAME IN MY THREAD THANKS.

carbo-fation said:
Psst.....it's a 'he' and not a 'she.' That makes it even worse!:rotfl
oh ok thats what i thought....you mr buffy collector have your priorities all mixed up

:rolleyes: wE ARE ON ABOUT TAN BEDS NOT ME,MY PRIORIES ARE TO LOOK AMAZING,GET THE GIRLS AND SPEND MONNEY.

buffy-collector said:
:rolleyes: wE ARE ON ABOUT TAN BEDS NOT ME,MY PRIORIES ARE TO LOOK AMAZING,GET THE GIRLS AND SPEND MONNEY.

Your_a_fag.jpg

devlinboy said:
its a combination of things.....and cancer is no joke...is a tan worth suffering and being sick? you should be pasty and proud...not brown and withered....and paris hilton is coke whore

Nothing wrong with tanning if done in moderation. Your skin only ages from extreme tanning. Besides, just enough sun can do wonders for your skin, as it stimulates the production of Vitamin D.

In 2002, Dr. William B. Grant published an article in the claiming that 23,800 premature deaths occur in the US annually from cancer due to insufficient UVB exposures (apparently via vitamin D deficiency).[1] This is higher than 8,800 deaths occurred from melanoma or squamous cell carcinoma, so the overall effect of sun tanning might be beneficial.

Then again, like anything else, too much of a good thing isn't necessarily a good thing. Like alcohol. Too much can cause alcohol poisoning and destroy your liver, but just enough helps out your cardiovascular system because it helps to thin out the blood. That's why it is recommended to even drink a glass of wine on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back