Summer Glau 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these still available ?. I would LOVE to get a non BD version and then get a pro painter for it .

What sort of price should I expect for the head and then painting guys ?. Will be my first custom I have ever bought.

Are these still available ?. I would LOVE to get a non BD version and then get a pro painter for it .

What sort of price should I expect for the head and then painting guys ?. Will be my first custom I have ever bought.

PM Trev. He can tell you the price for the sculpt and if it's still available.

PM Trev. He can tell you the price for the sculpt and if it's still available.

Will do now. Just curious if anyone else knew as I assume Trev has moved on to another amazing project and may be swamped in that.

if I do manage to get a head, what is the normal procedure for getting someone to paint it ?. I am guessing the user that are continuously churning out excellent work demand a high price but how would I ask without being insulting for everyone else ?.
I have a few heads I'd like repainted at the same time depending on prices.

Will do now. Just curious if anyone else knew as I assume Trev has moved on to another amazing project and may be swamped in that.

if I do manage to get a head, what is the normal procedure for getting someone to paint it ?. I am guessing the user that are continuously churning out excellent work demand a high price but how would I ask without being insulting for everyone else ?.
I have a few heads I'd like repainted at the same time depending on prices.

Just email a few painters asking if they are available for work. You can find some names here by looking around the customs section.

Usually they will email you back and tell you thier prices and schedule. Just pick the one that works for you.

Just email a few painters asking if they are available for work. You can find some names here by looking around the customs section.

Usually they will email you back and tell you thier prices and schedule. Just pick the one that works for you.

Yes and you have to be patient. Took a couple of months before I heard back from one well know painter. The more well know the busier they will be.

Yeah I expect the well known painters to be backlogged a little as they seem to take on so many cool protects.

I have a boardie friend (Dorgmal Snow) whom I may chase up and ask and I have another UK name I will try first.

Due to bad money woes and the increasing list of little things I would like this figure will be spaced out a lot anyway.

Thanks for the help and assurance guys.
/Internetbrofist.exe

046.jpg

041.jpg

Received mine today - both standard and battle-damaged - what can I say? Awesome, just awesome! Thanks Trevor.

Got mine today. So much better in person, cant believe the small details and the hair is great. The most detailed head I have in my collection.
Expect me to be getting some of your future heads MR.

Such a lovely sculpt, great job Trevor!
And great job to all of you on your bashes :D

The belts are DiD/3R SS ceremonial belts.

Love the cleavage effect there, with the cardy and tee...very cute.

Saw this lovely lady over the weekend at the Dallas Comic Con where she was a last minute guest replacing Val Kilmer. Very Hot petite lady! Wanted to give her Trevor's non Terminator head and give him props, but her line was always wrapped around the building. It's weird, at larger cons like Megacon in Orlando, you can just walk up to your favorite star and talk, get an autograph or picture with little to no hassle, at the smaller cons, you have to wait hours!

...and so I'm not derailing the thread completely, I'm using the Sarah Connor outfit I just got from Toy Anxiety.

Back