Suicide Squad Bandai SH Figuarts Harley Quinn Details *HELP PLEASE*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FanArtist

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to these forums. I was considering purchasing this version of Harley because of Margot Robbie's likeness being so spot on, but I have noticed that the figure itself is lacking a few paint details. For one, she is missing at least three of her tattoos: "Rotten" on her right cheek, "Lucky You" on her waist, and "I'm Watching" on her lower back. Secondly, the baseball bat is missing the handwriting. I want to know how I might be able to fix that. I imagine using either decals or hand-painting to achieve the desired effects, but I don't want to risk permanently ruining the figure when I receive it. I've seen an image of this being done, which is why I joined these forums, because it was from this website. I couldn't find the forum post it originated from, so I am asking in my own thread for anybody who has this figure and customized it would lend me a hand. Thank You.

I'd seriously like to know too. It's an incredible figure that could be made even better.

Back