Suggestions ofr Alfred body using Spenser headsculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman1939

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for a Saturday Toys body and suit (thanks Lforigno), but in case I can't find one, does anyone have a back up recommendation? The Hot Toys True Type looks to bulky.

Would a Sideshow body be better? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

You could always just get a dragon body. Only downside is their hand sculpts are very generic looking. But its a solid base body.

DiD is similar, but more recent bodies have better looking hand detail.

in my opinion you do not need a fat man suit. Look at photos of michael cane from batman begins or the dark knight. He is not fat by any means, but he does dress like an older gentleman. Look at photos of the party scene in the dark knight when he is standing side by side next to dent. There is no stomach at all and he look thin. I know he is not uber thin but to put a fat suit on it a bit unnessesary. If you get the S1 body with saturday toys suit it looks the proper proportion.

in my opinion you do not need a fat man suit. Look at photos of michael cane from batman begins or the dark knight. He is not fat by any means, but he does dress like an older gentleman. Look at photos of the party scene in the dark knight when he is standing side by side next to dent. There is no stomach at all and he look thin. I know he is not uber thin but to put a fat suit on it a bit unnessesary. If you get the S1 body with saturday toys suit it looks the proper proportion.

He did have a slight belly in TDK but yeah I guess not enough to need a fatman suit, i think i'll end up stuffing my Alfred a little bit to give the belly effect.

And any suggestions where to pick an S1 body - or any pics?

Here is a pic of the saturday suit on the body I used. I think it works perfectly because it is not a lean fitting suit and really fits alfred in the party scene.
01a0ut9.jpg

Here is a pic of the saturday suit on the body I used. I think it works perfectly because it is not a lean fitting suit and really fits alfred in the party scene.
01a0ut9.jpg

Yeah, any leads on this one at a decent price would be appreciated.

Back