SUCKER PUNCH Custom Fireball Suit as Amber's Mech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jediguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been working on this baby since forever. Based it off a MAK suit as the shape is similar and the size is more manageable. Hope you like it . Enjoy!

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

That mech (and the craftsmanship involved) is way cooler than the movie itself, bravo! :clap

Overall, it is pretty good, but there are some inconstancy to the weathering, such as the machine gun seems too clean compare to the overall machine.

Very nice. I wish Hot Toys would offer that piece in 1/6, but who knows if they'll ever do the rest of the girls.

Eruc

Overall, it is pretty good, but there are some inconstancy to the weathering, such as the machine gun seems too clean compare to the overall machine.

I know what you mean. I've still gotta go over the whole thing with an air brush but the weather on my end of the world has been crap! LOL

Waiting to make scorch marks and stuff

Thanks!

Thanks guys! This is my version 1 as I'd like to think of it. I've got yet 1 more MAK suit that's still in kit form. Maybe I'll use it and build a version 2

Back