Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got notified the WW1 German Zombie has been despatched to me from Popcultcha in Aus.
did'nt realise he was coming out so soon, gonna be with the girls before Rocket

Got a MISB Sweet Pea yesterday! GORGEOUS! Looks even better in person. Got her for a real sweet deal, with no shipping for her. Happy! Came mint! She's my favourite from the line. Much hotter than Baby Doll... Abbie Cornish has more curves, and she is thicker... mmmmm Plus I love the pose, guns, and attire on this one much more. My next favourite is Blondie. Love Vanessa Hudgens!

Now I am going to get the rest of the girls.

Got a MISB Sweet Pea yesterday! GORGEOUS! Looks even better in person. Got her for a real sweet deal, with no shipping for her. Happy! Came mint! She's my favourite from the line. Much hotter than Baby Doll... Abbie Cornish has more curves, and she is thicker... mmmmm Plus I love the pose, guns, and attire on this one much more. My next favourite is Blondie. Love Vanessa Hudgens!

:clap that's what I've been saying she is the most detail statue ever! Wipes out SS statues. It's really tough to believe until you see it in person! I love mine and can't wait for blondie which will match this one in details!!!!!

This is getting ridiculous. The Rockets shipping to BBTS must be on horse and buggy. :slap

Where'd you order her from?

Just got the notice from BBTS that Rocket has come in and my card is being charged! Woot can't wait!!

they may get their stuff later than most but they do get it. Patience. they are a really good place to order from.
oh I know I buy from them now and again, but it just seemed it was taking a long time for GG to get their stock to them.

She's heading my way as I type this. I really wanted Rocket the most since she was pretty much the hero of the film. Not sure I will get Blondie because she didn't do crap, but I know that's not a good reason not to get her. Lol

I don't say this ever to anybody because I know money is tight for most....but if you don't get Blondie you'll regret it.

oh I know I buy from them now and again, but it just seemed it was taking a long time for GG to get their stock to them.

She's heading my way as I type this. I really wanted Rocket the most since she was pretty much the hero of the film. Not sure I will get Blondie because she didn't do crap, but I know that's not a good reason not to get her. Lol

I don't say this ever to anybody because I know money is tight for most....but if you don't get Blondie you'll regret it.
lol yeah I have the others so I might as well complete the set right. ;) . This month is pretty crazy for me with product. About 8 items from SSC and GG.

Absolute ��steal, too late for me, pre-ordered her early in the piece, should be here next week ��
She's a lovely piece and the prices charged anywhere so far are a deal considering how much many 1/4 scale pieces of lesser quality are going for these days. I should be getting her next week also and I'm quite happy. She is my favorite character from the movie. :)

Back