Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if the glued surface is very small, use a toothpick to apply the glue.

Congrats, Yangus! :rock :clap :duff :clap :rock

I like how the Escape from New York poster behind BD makes her look like she's walking down the street!

Thank´s man!:hi5:

It looks like she was transported to an apocalyptic scenary of New York.

This statue is simply awesome. I´m definitely going to buy more girls of this series as soon as I can. Sweet Pea is my favourite one after Baby doll.

I know you've been waiting a long time to have Babydoll in your collection and what you went through to get her.

I'm happy for you, bro! :duff :rock

Thank you Snoops!. You´re great!:bow:duff:hi5:

By the way merry christmas to you and to everyone here in the forum.:santa

Thx, merry christmas
moggbomber.gif

Got my Amber from post office just now finally! The box is intact, no ding or any issues. When I opened it, at first glance, everything is fine. Head is on the statue, lollipop is also there. However, as i was gonna put the packaging away and folding up the big plastic bag, some small bits fall out of the bag and makes me wonder where it is from. Turns out the left string of zipper on her jacket (u know, those zipper teeth, the silver "trim" on the edge of her open chest jacket) has chipped off. And then I also realized that her head is loosened (though not detached), but becoz of that, her chin has grind on the right collar resulting in a chip on the edge as well. Luckily, the head has not suffered from any scratched or damages. Right now, I have carefully removed her head, and is gonna touch up the paint on her collar and try to figure out the small little puzzle pieces tonight on her jacket.

Honestly, I am a bit disappointed, but if I cannot glue back the zipper parts, it is not too big of a deal as it is not that noticeable. The collar chip shall be an easy fix as long as I can mix the right color from paints I have....

Pictures to come later....

amber has had a bunch of probelms, usually the head was broken off, the ones I had were minor problems, but with 1300 pieces I wanted a perfect one.

Back