Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I´m in a dilemma.

The seller from comix bazar told me that he would have more Baby dolls in stock this week but I think that he finally doesn´t because he hasn´t sent me a message confirming that they have arrived.

The matter is that I found a Japanese variant of Baby doll for a good price. I don´t know if I should keep waiting to the seller from Comix bazar to recieve more regular versions of Baby dolls or if I should demand him my money back to buy the Japanese version.

What would you do guys? :confused:

Keep ur order for the regular and buy the Japanese variant. If u end up getting the regular, just sell one of them. At least this way u are guaranteed to get one. If u wait, u may end up with nothing.

^^ I'd get the money back. I can't imagine there's some magical stock of BD's (at least not being offered for preorder/retail price). Also, if you paid for this a while ago, could you even file a PP claim if he doesn't reimburse you?

I´m in a dilemma.

The seller from comix bazar told me that he would have more Baby dolls in stock this week but I think that he finally doesn´t because he hasn´t sent me a message confirming that they have arrived.

The matter is that I found a Japanese variant of Baby doll for a good price. I don´t know if I should keep waiting to the seller from Comix bazar to recieve more regular versions of Baby dolls or if I should demand him my money back to buy the Japanese version.

What would you do guys? :confused:

I'd ask for my money back and buy the Japanese variant.

I think that the chances of your seller getting in some stock of regular Babydolls is very slim, considering that most retailers/etailers were allocated and some got none at all.

they are still planing to continue after Blondie
I'm sure they are just waiting for the new year to start

I hope we get Madam Gorski, wouldn't mind the white and blue BD outfit too...and of course the samurais, don't know if I would get anyone else from the movie.

Well guys it seems as I´ve been officially cheated. I sent a message to the comix bazar´s seller asking him to fully refund my money but he has ignored me. The problem is that righ now I´m very limited economically and I needed that he send me my money back to buy another Baby doll. I suppose that I will never have her.
I write this message to prevent people from buying things on e-bay that are on pre-order state. That system is like a lotery. You never know when you´ll find a honest seller or a cheater. It´s all a matter of luck.
I´m very depressed now because I preordered Baby doll more than a year ago and after all of this waiting hoping that I will recieve mine I will finish without the piece. And all of this happens because I choosed the wrong seller.

:mad::gah::(:monkey2

I am sorry to hear how this turned out for you.

A lesson learned for all - NEVER pre-order from ebay.

Well guys it seems as I´ve been officially cheated. I sent a message to the comix bazar´s seller asking him to fully refund my money but he has ignored me. The problem is that righ now I´m very limited economically and I needed that he send me my money back to buy another Baby doll. I suppose that I will never have her.
I write this message to prevent people from buying things on e-bay that are on pre-order state. That system is like a lotery. You never know when you´ll find a honest seller or a cheater. It´s all a matter of luck.
I´m very depressed now because I preordered Baby doll more than a year ago and after all of this waiting hoping that I will recieve mine I will finish without the piece. And all of this happens because I choosed the wrong seller.

Sorry to hear that. That's why I never preorder from EBay. GL on searching for a BD.

Sorry to hear this, Yangus. It sucks when you run into a cheating seller on eBay. :mad:

oh wow :( :slap

Hi guys.

Just one day after my last message and my situation has changed. And it changed in a good way. I searched for the telefone number of the shop comix bazar wich is in France and I asked a friend who speaks french very well to call the seller. He asked him why he didn´t answer to my messages and why he hasn´t refunded my money. My friend told me that the seller was trying to avoid the conversation telling him that he was very busy at the moment. Fortunately my friend insisted and he refunded my money back as soon as he hanged up the phone. So with a little of perseverance I finally had my money back.
Now I´m happy to say that finally I just bought the Baby doll japanese variant for 480$. After a long wait and a fraudulent deal I´m glad to say that this story ends with a happy ending.:banana:yess::fest:blissy

I supose that I should learn from this kind of experiences for my future purchases.:lecture

Thanks to all of you guys for support me.:hi5::peace

Hi guys.

Just one day after my last message and my situation has changed. And it changed in a good way. I searched for the telefone number of the shop comix bazar wich is in France and I asked a friend who speaks french very well to call the seller. He asked him why he didn´t answer to my messages and why he hasn´t refunded my money. My friend told me that the seller was trying to avoid the conversation telling him that he was very busy at the moment. Fortunately my friend insisted and he refunded my money back as soon as he hanged up the phone. So with a little of perseverance I finally had my money back.
Now I´m happy to say that finally I just bought the Baby doll japanese variant for 480$. After a long wait and a fraudulent deal I´m glad to say that this story ends with a happy ending.:banana:yess::fest:blissy

I supose that I should learn from this kind of experiences for my future purchases.:lecture

Congrats man! glad it all worked out for you and now you have baby doll which is the most important thing:yess:

Hi guys.

:rock :rock :rock

Congratulations, Yangus, That's great news! I'm glad everything worked out for you!

Back