Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GGBDUS.gif

Watching this amazing pictures makes me very sad.:(

Yesterday I spoke to the seller from comix-bazar and he told me that he has to recieve more Baby dolls this week to fulfill my order. I don´t have many hopes of getting my statue. At least he told me that if he finally can´t send me one he´ll refund my money.

Yesterday I spoke to the seller from comix-bazar and he told me that he has to recieve more Baby dolls this week to fulfill my order. I don´t have many hopes of getting my statue. At least he told me that if he finally can´t send me one he´ll refund my money.

You will get one sooner or later! Good luck!!

I received 3 damaged Ambers in a row ...
1# - Head was broken
2# Lollipop was missing
3# - Head was broken again

Just so weird when the replacement's replacement need a replacement :p

I am quitting this line now, though the statues are really well done - when they're arrived without any damage ;)

Yeah I got 3 damaged ambers also, not a great feeling, but I will still try this line is too awesome to quit now.

I received 3 damaged Ambers in a row ...
1# - Head was broken
2# Lollipop was missing
3# - Head was broken again

Just so weird when the replacement's replacement need a replacement :p

I am quitting this line now, though the statues are really well done - when they're arrived without any damage ;)

Have you tried getting her replaced by Gentle Giant directly? Whenever I've had issues with a product, they've always helped me out with a replacement, even if I didn't buy directly from them. You should contact them. They will usually check the product for defects before shipping, that is, if you ask them to. Good Luck. :)

GGBDUS.gif

That a bummer Yangus. Hope u can get one later. :1-1:

Hang in there, Yangus. I wish you the best of luck, bro.

its official
no Sweet Pea for Christmas
she will be out in January
you may now buy your loved ones an extra present

Mid to Late January according to GG's NL...

Gentle Giant December 2011/January 2012 Release Schedule We have received booking confirmations on several major items that you have been waiting for. Here is what you can expect from Gentle Giant in the next two months:

Early/Mid-December
- Darth Vader Holiday 2011 (Thank The Maker) Mini Bust
- Wicket W. Warrick Mini Bust
- Death Squad Commander – 12″ Vintage Kenner Figure
- Stormtrooper - 12' Vintage Kenner Figure with Star Wars Backer Card

Early January
- 2011 Premier Guild Gifts
- Avatar Tsu Tey & Neytiri Mini Busts

Mid/Late January
- Darth Nihilus Mini Bust (PBM Exclusive)
- Sucker Punch Amber Deluxe Mini Bust
- Sucker Punch Sweet Pea Statue

I whas going to preorder the Amber bust
when going to pick up my Sweet Pea
guess that won't work now
I wouldn't even be surprised if Amber bust came out before

That would be horrible, I put her on the same level as BD and Amber, I wasn't planning on getting them all, but Blondie was SO well done I had to change my mind.

I´m in a dilemma.

The seller from comix bazar told me that he would have more Baby dolls in stock this week but I think that he finally doesn´t because he hasn´t sent me a message confirming that they have arrived.

The matter is that I found a Japanese variant of Baby doll for a good price. I don´t know if I should keep waiting to the seller from Comix bazar to recieve more regular versions of Baby dolls or if I should demand him my money back to buy the Japanese version.

What would you do guys? :confused:

Latest posts

Back