Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for your answers. I think that I´ll ask him to refund my money as soon as possible and I´ll try to buy a Japanese variant even if it cost me a lot more than what I paid for the regular version at the moment.

This is the best deal you'll find for the Babydoll Japanese variant..just 500$ if you buy NOW..Everyone else will charge you close to 1K so hurry while it lasts :duff
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-Scale-Statue-soccer-punch-Japanese-Limited-Edition-Baby-Doll-Gentle-Giant-/230701836130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b6e6a762

This is the best deal you'll find for the Babydoll Japanese variant..just 500$ if you buy NOW..Everyone else will charge you close to 1K so hurry while it lasts :duff
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-Scale-Statue-soccer-punch-Japanese-Limited-Edition-Baby-Doll-Gentle-Giant-/230701836130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b6e6a762

Eh, too much. Plus shipping is $87. There's a revolving door of both the US & Japanese versions continually being re-listed, with most not selling.

Eh, too much. Plus shipping is $87. There's a revolving door of both the US & Japanese versions continually being re-listed, with most not selling.

Bra this is way less than what most merchants are asking..you can't complain about the price. The price is dictated by supply and demand. Japanese Babydoll is extremely rare and in extremely high demand. So if you want her I suggest you hurry or you'll end up paying the usual 1K for her

Does the US version differ from the Jar version in terms of paint apps and overall quality?

If someone here has both versions, would they be kind enough to do a quick comparo? :pray:

Cheers,
Neo.

Does the US version differ from the Jar version in terms of paint apps and overall quality?

If someone here has both versions, would they be kind enough to do a quick comparo? :pray:

Cheers,
Neo.

From what I've seen here on the boards the quality on both versions of Babydoll is excellent.

I have the Japanese variant and it's great. :D

I don´t know if there´s a motive to be worried about but on monday I sent a message to the seller from comix bazar asking him if he has already sent my package and if he could provide me the tracking number but he didn´t answered me yet.:impatient:

After all this time I´m a little paranoid.:panic:

Hi everyone,

I don't post here much, but lurk quite a lot :)

Yangus, I sent you a PM about 2 months ago, warning you about Comix bazar. I ordered Amber and Sweet Pea from this idiot about two months ago. After receiving NOTHING, I did some research and discovered this Facebook page that has been set up by a disgruntled 'victim':

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ebay-C..._edit_sections

Apparently, he corresponds with you until the Paypal protection runs out and then that's it.

My Paypal 45 day protection ran out, but I was lucky enough to be able to do a 'chargeback' through my bank - I got every penny back, which I'm sure p*issed him off, but I advise you to see where you stand with all this.

Anyway, good luck with it all. I hope you get this sorted.

Hoolz

Hi guys.

I´m a little worried because I didn´t recieved the statue yet. Spain and France are neighbour countries and the shipping is really fast from one point to the other. I sent many messages to the seller from comix-bazar asking him if he has sended the package and about the tracking number. I didn´t have any answer from him.

I think that worstgamerever has contact with the seller from the shop. Please could you ask him if there´s any problem with the stock or the shipment of the statue. I´ll be really grateful if you could do me that favour.

Thank you very much.:pray:

I don´t know if there´s a motive to be worried about but on monday I sent a message to the seller from comix bazar asking him if he has already sent my package and if he could provide me the tracking number but he didn´t answered me yet.:impatient:

After all this time I´m a little paranoid.:panic:

last thing i heard was that he's sick and that some lady replaces him but that she can't keep up all the work , hope that helped out a little , i'm pretty sure you will receive her :wink1:

last thing i heard was that he's sick and that some lady replaces him but that she can't keep up all the work , hope that helped out a little , i'm pretty sure you will receive her :wink1:

Thank you very much for your message I hope that you´re right and that he´ll send me the statue as soon as he recovers.:pray:

I posted pics of this some pages back but had no information where they come from.
Well now i know it..they came from Yahoo Auctions Japan.
So i asked a friend to get it for me and it arrived yesterday,here are better pics:

Let me tell you this is one great piece it was absolutly worth getting it.The camera doesn't do justice on how nice it is.

Back