Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to share my good news...my Babydoll arrived today in all her splendor! I still can't believe I had to end up buying one from Japan to get one in hand, but just as so many have said...she is well worth it. Pictures really don't do this one justice. It almost makes up for all the pain and heartache trying to get her...almost:rotfl

Figured I'd share a couple quick pics I snapped...Miss Doll posed next to Tom Servo. She's #256 in the Japanese Variant

I wanted to share my good news...my Babydoll arrived today in all her splendor! I still can't believe I had to end up buying one from Japan to get one in hand, but just as so many have said...she is well worth it. Pictures really don't do this one justice. It almost makes up for all the pain and heartache trying to get her...almost:rotfl

Figured I'd share a couple quick pics I snapped...Miss Doll posed next to Tom Servo. She's #256 in the Japanese Variant

Congrats, Tabby! :duff

:clap :rock :yess: :rock :clap

Congratssss :clap

Just got Amber and the detail is amazing on her. The detail is actually better then Babydoll. Fantastic job GG now lets get Blondie on preorder now.

Just got Amber and the detail is amazing on her. The detail is actually better then Babydoll. Fantastic job GG now lets get Blondie on preorder now.

Congrats on the sweet pickup, got some pics of the two fine ladies together?

Great to hear how awesome Amber is. Mine will be here this Friday. I'll see if I can get some pics up of the 2 girls.

Don't know why nobody's giving Amber any attention..She's the bomb..
AmberSolicit.jpg

AmberStatue1.jpg

AmberStatue4.jpg

AmberStatue3.jpg

AmberStatue2.jpg

AmberDetail2.jpg

AmberDetail3.jpg

AmberDetail1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

sucker-punch-amber-18-inch-statue.jpg

I'm going to get Amber once I get BabyDoll and like her. just want to make sure first. I am sure I will love them both!

Okay I've decided to post pics here again.

Just got Gentle Giant's Sucker Punch 2md Installment, Amber. I got to say she is more beautiful & detail then Babydoll. Probably the best statue made these year.

Presenting Amber 1 of 3:

f4gq6e.jpg
am1
1znbntg.jpg
am2
fmnk09.jpg
am3
f25xlj.jpg
am4
11git91.jpg
am5

Back