Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i don't want to jinx myself but GG just charged my credit card for the japanese variant through the PGM lottery....$310 shipped plus $60 for the membership...$370 is a lot more than the regular I preordered but it beats the hell out of the $800 going for on ebay. If all goes well, I am one happy camper! :yess::yess::yess:

I'm a happy camper now too! I noticed the charge hit my account a couple hours ago but I didn't have a confirm email so I didn't get too excited, but the email just came in and I couldn't be happier!!!!!

$360 including the pgm but that beats the heck out of 800-1000!
So glad that wait is over!

The hits just keep coming. :pfft:

Thank you for your interest in the Sucker Punch Babydoll Variant. Unfortunately your order # was not selected and will be canceled within 24 hours.

Thank you for your continued support of Gentle Giant.

Best regards,

Gentle Giant Staff

I'm a happy camper now too! I noticed the charge hit my account a couple hours ago but I didn't have a confirm email so I didn't get too excited, but the email just came in and I couldn't be happier!!!!!

Congrats! Now I don't have to worry about you finding out where I live :lol :hi5:

I got the "not picked, your order will be cancelled" email. What blows is the knowledge that if it had been first come first serve I would have scored one. Ah well, I sent GG a detailed email with my thoughts on their allocation issues...there's not much more to say. Grats to those folks who really wanted one and managed to get picked.

This whole Babydoll experience with GG has been a nightmare from start to finish. My orders are getting cancelled. I'm not going to do business with them period going forward. It may be sour grapes, but I've never had such unpleasantness with a statue before.

Are you friggin' kidding me?!? Big ol' honkin' congrats, brother!!!

Big ol' honkin' congrats to all you winners!!! :rock

Will sweet Pea and Rocket be in demand like Baby Doll imissed out on Baby Doll :(

Might get my order in now. Will they be limited as well?

Back