Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prolly not :wave

It will be funny when the braggers that locked her up thinking she'll be worth a mint find out GG flubbed this one as well plummeting the prices on these pieces to virtually penny, nickle, dime crap.

Just saying, lets not get too ahead of ourselves here. This is GG after all. They are very VERY hit or miss. And when they miss, oh boy do they miss. Loved their first slave Leia. Thank goodness that turned out well. Hope and pray the same happens for the Sucker Punch girls or you won't even be able to give them a way, and several 1/3rd statue pictures dated by GG from months ago is not enough to convince me otherwise.... not yet. Not until we see those in-hand pics! And INK, it's a very interesting story. hehe

It will be funny when the braggers that locked her up thinking she'll be worth a mint find out GG flubbed this one as well plummeting the prices on these pieces to virtually penny, nickle, dime crap.

Just saying, lets not get too ahead of ourselves here. This is GG after all. They are very VERY hit or miss. And when they miss, oh boy do they miss. Loved their first slave Leia. Thank goodness that turned out well. Hope and pray the same happens for the Sucker Punch girls or you won't even be able to give them a way, and several 1/3rd statue pictures dated by GG from months ago is not enough to convince me otherwise.... not yet. Not until we see those in-hand pics! And INK, it's a very interesting story. hehe

oh so you saw that pic too? :rotfl

Talkin about Bay, I wish GG make those statues transform into cars for making us wait this long.
SDCC is just around the corner and we still have nothing :gah: If i see a mini bust somewhere i will bust GG up :monkey4

Cereza is getting angry lol. I just can't deal with this guys :mad:

Hulk.gif
:lol :monkey3

If I see or hear of the mini-bust being sold at SDCC I'm gonna write a scathing letter to Gentle Giant voicing my displeasure! :lecture :lol

just like the omen Damien you are evil!!! If you get both before us, I swear I'll put a curse on you that's make you talk like jar jar binks for the rest of your life

if both the Japan exclusive and the regular one come out at the same time
should't HLJ get her first?

Back