Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, I have been seeing some on the bay for mid 700s, thats a big stretch down from $1k-1800. Do you guys think people are paying that and it will stay that high or do you guys think they are not moving the product and that the prices will drop back down?

Just out of sheer frustration of my situation I'd want to scream, but I could maybe let myself pay in the 400+ range, I just cant tell yet what the market has dictated.

Any predictions?

And yes it goes without saying, if one of you that got 2-3 of these and feel a little pitty on me, PM me and see if we can work something out. I REALLY wanted this line badly and I got screwed over bad!

If you look at completed sales on eBay, Since Aug 10th the cheapest BD has gone for is $750, the highest was $999. the last sale yesterday was $849.00 Buy It Now. When you search on eBay you can look at the completed sales. Its on the left hand side of the navigation towards the bottom. Hope that helps. :)

I see now, well I do feel the 'market' has dictated that 1k is too far out there, seems like some folks are trying to wrangle it into the 700+ zone, just hope they dont move at that price either and the sellers have to drop even more.

Yeah well I won't be budging at that number anyway, that kind of money is a new Rainman Figure, or 3-4 awesome Hot Toys worth. I'll just keep an eye out, Ive already emailed most of the retailers letting them know my situation, even stating Id buy a broken one thats getting shipped back that I could patch up. LOL, but alas, no one can help out.

Yeah well I won't be budging at that number anyway, that kind of money is a new Rainman Figure, or 3-4 awesome Hot Toys worth. I'll just keep an eye out, Ive already emailed most of the retailers letting them know my situation, even stating Id buy a broken one thats getting shipped back that I could patch up. LOL, but alas, no one can help out.

hey man, i think if you are patient, you may be able to get one in the future for much less. probably not retail but i think $400 is definitely possible. esp when the japanese variant releases and also the extra 100 that GG is gonna sell in oct. right now, there is mass panic and people are profiting off it. i think once things cool down(maybe next year if you can wait), these things will be more available for reasonable prices. just my opinion but i certainly wouldn't spend more than $400 for one unless u got money to burn.

:yess: YES Got a shipping notice from Past Generation Toys! Ordered March 20!

Thank you for selecting Past Generation Toys! Your order, 2011-03-xxxx, has been shipped. The tracking number appears below:
<snip>
The order included:

SKU Description Qty
GG_SCKR_PNCH_BABY_ST Babydoll Sucker Punch Statue by Gentle Giant (PreOrder) 1

THANK GOD the torture is over!

Thank you for selecting Past Generation Toys! Your order, 2011-03-xxxx, has been shipped. The tracking number appears below:
<snip>
The order included:

SKU Description Qty

Wow, congrats for getting her! you dont know how lucky u are...ordered in march? i don't know how past generation pulled that off but makes those of us who ordered in sept and had our orders canceled feel a little worse:gah:

Wow, congrats for getting her! you dont know how lucky u are...ordered in march? i don't know how past generation pulled that off but makes those of us who ordered in sept and had our orders canceled feel a little worse:gah:

Yes it was sold out before, but after putting my email in to be notified when there was a cancellation, I got in when someone cancelled on March 20th.

Quite relieved, especially after I had received the poo-poo notice from BBTS earlier this week.

:yess:congrats Viper2005

<snip>
The order included:

SKU Description Qty

Wooooh those in-hand pics of Amber are amazing. The detail, everything.
The only thing i would complain about, it that BD is smaller than the other girls. Her statue is like 1/3 scale comparing her height with the others :lol

I'd like to have them both :love I can't wait for my BD to coooooooome

twogirls.jpg

Foto took from SF :)

<snip>
The order included:

SKU Description Qty

welcome to the club :duff:

Who the hell got an amber????

Wooooh those in-hand pics of Amber are amazing. The detail, everything.
The only thing i would complain about, it that BD is smaller than the other girls. Her statue is like 1/3 scale comparing her height with the others :lol

I'd like to have them both :love I can't wait for my BD to coooooooome

twogirls.jpg

Foto took from SF :)

Back