Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just being curious...were you originally allocated only ten Babydolls, Fanboy?

We received a few more then the 10 in the picture. There are a few more getting unpacked, but we have some anxious people so we wanted to get the notifications out as quickly as possible. Figure a post on the forums doesn't hurt to let them customers know either.

We ordered a large amount from three different distributors. Our orders were completely cancelled by two and a third came through with a little less then we ordered, but we can't complain seeing as how bad the allocation was for everyone. In total we received a little under 1/4 of the total amount we ordered from the three distributors.

I am still amazed I got mine, I really hesitated becuase I like to get items when they are already in stock, I didn' think she would sell out so quickly.

The Baby Doll statues have arrived and we are in the process of unpacking them. Payment notifications are being e-mailed now. If you haven't received one, please check your SPAM filters or feel free to contact us.

Thank You to everyone for your patience while awaiting the arrival of this piece.

I hope everyone that receives it is as happy as many of the other forum members sound.

-Troy

WOW your store is gettin 10 of them, that's a lot :panic:
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive :1-1:

Anyone heard any updates from BBTS on the normal Babydolls? I think every other retailer who was going to get her has got her by this point.

Just got it about 30 minutes ago.

:Hello,

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. To view the status of your order please log-in to your BBTS Account.

Your order summary is listed below:

Product ID Description Sub Standard Collector Subtotal
GG10446 Baby Doll 18" Statue 1 $249.99
Subtotal: $249.99

Back