• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Subway 3w-detective(die hard 4 figure)$160/ht matrix neo/ht mi2 ethan hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
subway 3w-detective(bruce willis die hard 4 figure) near mint in box : 160usd plus shipping.

hot toys famous type neo from the matrix complete with box : SOLD!

hot toys famous type ethan hunt from mi2(tom cruise) complete, no box : 90usd shipped by normal mail

shipping from cape town, south africa.

Last edited:
Re: Subway bruce willis (die hard 4) 3w-detective figure in box.

Ok i dont really want to sell this guy but i do want to buy some predators so if someone pays me what i want for this guy they can have him. I bought the figure brand new of ebay, only removed the figure, gun and waist badge from the package to display, box has minor shelf wear but is in good condition, figure itself is mint. Looking for 280usd paypal gift, shipping will be around 40usd via international insured parcel... I will be shipping from cape town, south africa and yes its safe, its not africa, its south africa... May also trade him for any loose avp figure, thats chopper, scar, celtic or elder, a pred 2, or a berserker, or a pred1 or a battle damaged mark3 iron man...or a dx joker or dx batman. So pm me. Thanx... And yes i do know the price is crazy but this figure is kinda rare now a days.

I don't know about rarity or whether the your price is crazy but I do know asking to trade with those predators is definitely crazy :) I haven't seen any that cheap except for berserker and elder avp loose. : Maybe u will get lucky.

Re: Truetype lot and loose clothing/weapons

You could make your list easier and more friendly to read. That's a mess you got there as it is.

Re: Truetype lot and loose clothing/weapons

Payment recieved. Thanx.

Re: Subway 3w-detective(die hard 4 figure)$190/Truetype bodies and parts

Do you have a HT Bronze Beckham head?

Re: Subway 3w-detective(die hard 4 figure)$180/ht matrix neo/ht mi2 ethan hunt

Bump, open to offers on the subway die hard 4 figure.

Bump up up up.

Bump. Id be willing to trade the john mclane figure for a loose dx joker or dx mj bad or complete mj thriller.

Bump to the top. Open to offers on the die hard 4 figure.

Bump 2 da top.

Bump up up up.

Bump bump bump

subway 3w-detective(bruce willis die hard 4 figure) near mint in box : 180usd plus shipping.

hot toys famous type neo from the matrix complete with box : 90usd plus shipping

hot toys famous type ethan hunt from mi2(tom cruise) complete, no box : 70usd plus shipping

shipping from cape town, south africa.

Nice prices,,good luck on the sale....

( on a personal note,,i lived in CT for half my life, Rondebosch ):wave

I thought i was the only 1 in SA into this stuff. I live in matroosfontein, goodwood area, northern suburbs. So i am not the only guy from cape town thats a member here?

Oh i misread, you dont live in SA anymore then?

Back