Subject 560 )Corporate Spokesman Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get the brief case t stay closed and the handcuffs come undone.
Any suggestions? Other wise I am very happy with my Zombie Subject 560.

I don't think it is supposed to stay shut... but when I posed mine I had his wrist up and pretty level and so far the briefcase has stayed closed with the stuff in it.

I got mine yesterday, fantastic sculpting on the head and hands. And I love the hand poses, the best in the line.
I didn't think I'd like the choice in costume, but the suit really turned out great.
The only issue I have is that his cuffs can't really hold up the weight of the briefcase and fall off periodically when moved.
All he needs now is a snack.

I had the same problem with the cuffs falling off. I noticed that one of the cuffs on mien didnt close correctly. Once I fixed that problem the breif case stays on just fine. Of course it wont stay closed but it stays on.

I got mine Saturday and it's awesome!

Anyone else notice all the blood on the undershirt? That was kinda a nice surprise.

Mine came last week while I was in Vegas. Pretty niffty figure. Could use a bit more gore paint on the head, but that is just nit picking.

spokesman1.jpg

spokesman2.jpg

spokesman3.jpg

So does 560 not come with socks? I found that odd for a Sideshow figure with shoes (not boots), especially since he is wearing a suit! Minor nit, but an otherwise awesome figure.

I want my sockless zombie. When are you going to send it to me? Still no email. Whaaaaaa:monkey2 All things in time I guess.

I would assume ypu will get him soon. I was charged Wed the 25th but it was a day before pay day so it was declined, they charged me again last Sat. It arrived today.

Woot. Thanks for the intel report SimFeliz, and good to see another Aussie on the board.

It sucks being a tail ender. :lol

I haven't been charged are heard anything about my Subject 560 figure shipping. Should I be worried?

I have been charged some time ago for the Black Spidey bust and the Corporate Spokesman, but haven't seen anything yet :monkey2

Mike of the Dead instead of Shaun of the Dead ;)

Today I finally received the Subject 560: Corporate Spokesman 12-inch figure, and it is way cooler than I imagined.
Sideshow has created something very cool, and I hope it continues for a long long time.

And of course some pictures:

dsc3884zd8.jpg

dsc3885mq2.jpg

dsc3889hp8.jpg

dsc3888gn1.jpg

Back