Subject 560 )Corporate Spokesman Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics. Can't wait to pick him up at Comic Con -- I mean this figure, not one of the walking zombies.

Looks great!!! Can't wait to add him to the rest of the boys. I really hope we get a female zombie next.

And now that we have the smaller bodies, Girl Scout Zombie :rock

Mines waiting for me at my house... I could go get it... but some ****** left our secondary office door unlocked and there's no f'n key!?! And even though its not my fault I'm stuck here until the property manager shows up or someone else comes in and I can pass the buck off to them :cuss :cuss

Mines waiting for me at my house... I could go get it... but some ****** left our secondary office door unlocked and there's no f'n key!?! And even though its not my fault I'm stuck here until the property manager shows up or someone else comes in and I can pass the buck off to them :cuss :cuss

What a ****in ******!

Its a pretty cool figure J. I think you'll be happy with it.

And we got it the day SDCC started!!! I think thats cool.

Yeah, definitely cool to get it w/o a long wait. I also got the Mechno Chair... but not as excited about that :monkey3

Yeah, definitely cool to get it w/o a long wait. I also got the Mechno Chair... but not as excited about that :monkey3

I passed on the chair. When I finally get a Palpatine I want it to be a full on 1:6 figure.

Though the chair will look great posed with Maul.

If it comes up on a 2nd chance I may pick on up.

Yeah, I can understand that. I got home a bit ago and the Palps is interesting... but nothing I couldn't have lived without.

However Subject 560 is awesome!!! :rock

I'll get some pics up in a bit... I'm being kicked off the computer since my lady's got homework thats due :lol

Didn't know where to post this but did anyone else notice that on sideshows website for the non attendee version of this figure it has an edition size of 450. The attendee still says 1250. Did they change the edition size? The john Connor bust is the same.

Back