Subject 560 )Corporate Spokesman Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got a tracking number yesterday but haven't received an invoice or any other kind of update. My order still says 'Order Placed' as well.

Mine should be here on Thursday, same time as Leai... and if my initial Quantum view was correct Sidious will be here tomorrow!

Seems to always be feast or famine with Sideshow :lol

i won't get mine till monday....if SS ships on monday i get them on friday but when they ship on tuesday i get them on monday since UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday. oh well at least they shipped Sidious on Monday so I'll have him on Friday.

I wasnt expecting to get these until after SDCC. is this normal?

Canceled mine. :monkey2:monkey2:banghead :pow

Well, at least it was in good intentions and for a good purpose. One day I will be there as well.... :lol

And Nash, yeah.... this seems earlier than usual, normally the attendees have theirs for a while before we ever see ours. But they must have finally decided to throw us a bone, the ones who aren't loaded enough to make it to SDCC each year. :D

Im not complaining one bit. Bring it on! Us non-attendees deserve it :D

Not to make everyone's monkey cry :monkey2 But it appears that the quantum views might actually be wrong. I was supposed to get my Sidious today however the quantum view never updated past having received information for shipping and consequently never showed up.

I'm scheduled to have Subject 560 tomorrow, and he hasn't updated either. It looks like Sideshow set up shipping for a lot of the NA orders, but hasn't actually had any of them be picked-up yet

I would be happy to receive an email notifying me of its impending shipment to moi. I want my email. :monkey2

Not to make everyone's monkey cry :monkey2 But it appears that the quantum views might actually be wrong. I was supposed to get my Sidious today however the quantum view never updated past having received information for shipping and consequently never showed up.

I'm scheduled to have Subject 560 tomorrow, and he hasn't updated either. It looks like Sideshow set up shipping for a lot of the NA orders, but hasn't actually had any of them be picked-up yet

Oh that sucks.... I will be super super bummed if it doesn't show up....:monkey2

I just got a second shipping notice, plus the status of my order changed to shipped. I think the first notice is just an automatic thing that goes out when they create a shipping label. I imagine they got all the shipments ready a few days ago but didn't ship them until today so nobody would get them before SDCC. (pretty much what galactiboy said)

Corporate Spokesman is on the way :chew

I got my email (actually 3 different types) from sideshow that my s560 is shipping out today, guess the quantum views were just for pickup notification or something. :monkey1

I was supposed to get mine on thursday nothing though. I'm confused, they even gave a tracking number I believe. But it hasn't shipped?!?

Back