• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STUFF FOR SALE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
Medicom TDK 1/6 cape (posable, wired) $10
DSC00078a.jpg

Medicom Luke body + hands $20
IMG01319-20110823-0313.jpg

a HT original Costume suit from 2008 in great condition. I repaired the broken knee, with a TT body.

$100 shipped in the U.S
Photo0143.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS:HT OC Batman parts, Medicom Bruce Wayne suit with Enterbay Shirt

PM sent to you.

Would you consider selling just the shoes from the Medicom suit?

Not quite sure... I would consider a trade for HTML scarecrows head.. of course I'd have to fork out alittle cash

Bump! All pm's replied... boots and head are spoken for

Hi Ven, nice CB sculpts in the background is one of them for anyone in paticular :wave LOL good luck with the sales.

Hi Ven, nice CB sculpts in the background is one of them for anyone in paticular :wave LOL good luck with the sales.

lol sorry bud, but that pic is old, those are old commissioned CB sculpts.

Re: FS:HT OC Batman parts, Medicom Bruce Wayne suit Price drop and new items added!

Very tempted to buy that medicom suit.

I have my bruce on an uptown grey suit.

If you ever consider parting the suit out then send me a P.M

Goodluck with the sales :wave

Re: FS:HT OC Batman parts, Medicom Bruce Wayne suit Price drop and new items added!

Bump!! Boots sold head back onto market

The OC suit is tempting...

You should take it as long as it is available. i have paid 150 for mine without body a few months back and now that Bruce is sold out again, it will definitly increase in demand again. Just my 2 cents. :)

Thanks.
Price is cool but i need to add the international shipping too...
And i've bought a lot of stuff recently ^^

whoops my bad! PM sent bud! and yes olbert frog, buy it from me pelase!

LOL mp sent buddy ^^

BUMP! Batman head sold!!!

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Back