Media Street Fighter V - (PS4 & PC Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloodborne is published by SCE Japan Studio .. so ofcourse it's a Sony exclusive lol

I dont follow everything that happens in gaming. When I heard about the game I figured it was a spiritual successor to Dark Souls and would come out on everything. Apparently, sf5 is under a similar deal to Bloodborne. Sony is helping finance development.

Meh trailer. Looks EXACTLY like SF4. They need to get away from that look and play style.

I know that I am totally going to get backlash from this, but Snake you are constantly bashing street fighter IV and now you are already starting on this. Some of us have played since the arcade days of Street Fighter 2 and we are still playing today. I don't know about anyone else but I personally love Street Fighter IV and have been playing every iteration of it since its launch. I still am playing it until this day. It doesn't look exactly like IV, but seeing as how you do not play IV you wouldn't know anyway. It looks like a mixture of a few Street Fighter games with the inspiration being drawn in many different areas. If you don't like it, don't play it, but please stop bashing the game because it doesn't look like a particular style that you enjoy. I personally think it looks amazing and the art style looks a good bit different then IV. It looks much more realistic, but retains the style of the series. If you want something ultra realistic there are plenty of 3d fighting games out there for you to play.

End Rant.

I know that I am totally going to get backlash from this, but Snake you are constantly bashing street fighter IV and now you are already starting on this. Some of us have played since the arcade days of Street Fighter 2 and we are still playing today. I don't know about anyone else but I personally love Street Fighter IV and have been playing every iteration of it since its launch. I still am playing it until this day. It doesn't look exactly like IV, but seeing as how you do not play IV you wouldn't know anyway. It looks like a mixture of a few Street Fighter games with the inspiration being drawn in many different areas. If you don't like it, don't play it, but please stop bashing the game because it doesn't look like a particular style that you enjoy. I personally think it looks amazing and the art style looks a good bit different then IV. It looks much more realistic, but retains the style of the series. If you want something ultra realistic there are plenty of 3d fighting games out there for you to play.

End Rant.

:goodpost:

I loved every thing about it too including the art design and graphics. Very much looking forward to Street Fighter V.

SF is king. Will always be.

Not surprising though. When I go to EVO, there's basically only PS3's being used.

End Rant.

First of all, I can say whatever I want here and your opinion doesn't override mine :wave

And second, put me on ignore and stop acting like I just called your mom fat. It's a game dude.

Mortal Kombat says SF has been dethroned.

In terms of a single player experience, it definitely has. MK has shown everyone else how to do a cool, lengthy and fun story in a fighting game. Too bad no one is likely to listen. Least of all, Capcom.

In terms of a single player experience, it definitely has. MK has shown everyone else how to do a cool, lengthy and fun story in a fighting game. Too bad no one is likely to listen. Least of all, Capcom.

Dead or Alive 5 did it (even though it was sort of goofy and all over the place)
It had some cool action scenes.

Dead or Alive 5 did it (even though it was sort of goofy and all over the place)
It had some cool action scenes.

Quoted for truth!
And not the only page they borrowed from Tecmo. Destructible environments (leading to a different part of the stage), are a staple of Dead or Alive.

SF storytelling is nonexistent. They're completely against changing anything from the 90s.

Mortal Kombat says SF has been dethroned.

I think Tekken has had SF's number for years.

Last edited:
official boxart of the game

06_sf5images07.jpg

I don't think that is even in dispute. Street Fighter has got it all.

Except Kasumi. ;) Dead or Alive 5's reputation as a respectable tournament game has been increasing steadily.

SF is pretty behind when it comes to boob physics.

Back