• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Street Fighter 18-inch Mixed Media Statues, Trade: Predator SDCC Exclusive SideShow!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent you a pm with the shipping quotes for the Cammy's (62 Euro for each insured with airmail to Australia)
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
You only want one statue from all of those photos for this Predator right ? I work in the video gme industry here in Northern California and may be able to swing at least one of them. Let me know if you have any other Hot Toy figures you might want to trade for more statues if I can locate them.

You only want one statue from all of those photos for this Predator right ? I work in the video gme industry here in Northern California and may be able to swing at least one of them. Let me know if you have any other Hot Toy figures you might want to trade for more statues if I can locate them.

Thanks!!!.....

Back