Storm Toys Jordan question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memoman9

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Jordan ST figures have the Bulls logos on the jersey and warmups? The promo photos, including the upcoming Pippen fig, have full logos but I've heard rumors that the actual finished product jersey and warmups are blank with just a number.

Can anyone shed some light or has anyone seen photos of the finished product other than the one on the ST FB page that doesn't show the jersey details? Thanks.

I think I saw a pic where they blurred the logo. i assume the whole membership thing is because they dont want any problems with licensees. Now they make it seem like they are a private club and want to share their sculpting skills with their friends.
Would make no sense to sell it without logo's.
Decided not to buy it, cause I'd rather stick with the Enterbay versions.

Does anyone know if the Jordan ST figures have the Bulls logos on the jersey and warmups? The promo photos, including the upcoming Pippen fig, have full logos but I've heard rumors that the actual finished product jersey and warmups are blank with just a number.

Can anyone shed some light or has anyone seen photos of the finished product other than the one on the ST FB page that doesn't show the jersey details? Thanks.

This is the $385.00 question ...:lecture

I bought it and I hope it comes with logos, if not then of to the 'Bay to purchase EBs loose= mucho dineros:(

I seriously hope that the MJ has the Bulls logos on jersey and warmups. The once-posted-but-now-deleted photos showed logos on both but I don't like the most recent photo that doesn't show squat.

Someone else from ST responded, said that the figs DO come with the logos. Whew................

Last edited:
Back