Storm on the horizon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbelith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are plans for Storm from Bowen or Sideshow? I'm only interested in the classic Byrne and mohawk punk versions...

Not sure she has been mentioned yet but I would be surprised if she is not announced within the next 12 months.

Anyone know if there are plans for Storm from Bowen or Sideshow? I'm only interested in the classic Byrne and mohawk punk versions...

Bowen already did Storm (both outfits). No idea if Sideshow has any plans for her.

StormWhiteCostume1_170.jpg

Storm_MiniStatue.jpg

Bowen already did Storm (both outfits). No idea if Sideshow has any plans for her.

I don't think Bowen did a punk version. I'm not crazy about the sculpted clouds or weird hair on their classic statue. Hoping for museum pose pieces soon - especially the vintage mohawk look.

I don't think Bowen did a punk version. I'm not crazy about the sculpted clouds or weird hair on their classic statue. Hoping for museum pose pieces soon - especially the vintage mohawk look.

I dont think anyone will be doing the punk version. I have seen the She-Dragon statue modified to a Punk Storm.

Not sure about SS, but Randy said himself that a new museum pose Storm FS (or possible multiple variants) is in the planning stage.

I NEED an AH! classic Storm! I hope we see this soon. It's the only piece I need to round out the AH! X-ladies. After she is released I don't care what else AH! makes. I will have all the X-ladies I care about when Storm is released.

Back