Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks much better than Neca imo, the paint seems much cleaner and the plastic looks like better quality, also, articulation is much better too.

Still not good enough for $50 though, but since no one else seems to be doing classic MK, well...

the SOTA figures were a phenomenon of old days when amazing figures were given away at every corner.

will be hard to resist the goro thats for sure, may cave on that if they dont jack up the price for that one too bad. interested to see prod inhand pics.

Yeah I agree with both of you, the price is a little steep for what it is, but figures like figma and SHF are getting pricier too. I just hope the quality justifies the price and I hope they come in some cool packaging. Again, MK Klassic line, nuff said. hahaha

Yeah but Figmas and SHF have more advanced engineering, these ones seem to have standard American joints.

Thats true too.

Im not sure how they set the costs up. Perhaps they werent expecting to sell high number of these? I'll be very surprised if this sells alot in HK. Im not getting much buzz for it over here yet. The figure needs to make more noise to get people interested. Bloody version or extra extra accessories to go with it.

I'm guessing because they're a smaller company too, smaller the company the higher the costs right?

Could be. I know they told me that they needed to branch out into 1/12 scale because they said they couldn't just rely on 1/6 scale as that's very expensive and very risky. They needed to spread their risks and work on a number of easily manageable scaled stuff. It makes sense and its good they work on two popular scales and tailor stuff for everyone.

Latest update on Scorpion from Storm. New body!

13254226_1084671644905201_8786264215712337208_n.jpg

I'm liking the new mask, but I have a huge pet peeve, what's with that tiny black string on his waist? Why?

Am I being autistic? Cause I find it horribly distracting...

I hope they fix the hood on that 4th image somehow

mezco's are the same. not sure how you could do it any diff w/o cloth and retain artic so he isnt looking into side of hood when head turns. maybe make it longer so it drops down more to neck?

mezco's are the same. not sure how you could do it any diff w/o cloth and retain artic so he isnt looking into side of hood when head turns. maybe make it longer so it drops down more to neck?

Maybe a material that's soft like the bottom of the shirt? I like these but I wish it was just the one head with the original mask.

$50 dollars! Jheeeeezz, thats a bit steep. If they put into some amazing packaging, I would consider picking up the whole line.

They look nice, but not $50 dollars nice. Also, I'm not investing a single dime until I see Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, and Raiden.

Well to be fair, Figuarts run the same cost typically and these look about that quality. I would of preferred for them to be 1/6, but I'll still get them. I love all their accessories and especially love you can give them either MKI or II masks.

I'm liking the new mask, but I have a huge pet peeve, what's with that tiny black string on his waist? Why?

Am I being autistic? Cause I find it horribly distracting...

Now, I cannot unsee. It does seem rather redundant to have... what that is since it's never but on the Gi before.

Back