Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, the belts are the main selling points. It kinda sucks, I have the previous Tyson, with new legs and arms and have no interest in buying another, but I really want those belts. I hope someone sells them aftermarket. Can't buy this figure just for the belts, especially for $299.99!. Hard to sell the first one due the arm and leg issues when you have this one out.

So it's cheaper to buy directly from storm? I like the previous headsculpt better

Yeah, looks like it. $290 shipped vs $299.99 + BBTS shipping/tax.

But I believe Storm forces you to pay the full price upfront (ThreeZero does this). BBTS - you can just place a preorder and cancel any time.

I don't see any mention of any preorder or EX/limited edition accessories. Just curious because I recall there being a couple limited edition versions of Tyson at shows in Asia (Toy Soul?) that had a base with real wood and leather gloves.... wary of preordering knowing that a better version will be released down the road.

Thanks for the heads up fellow collectors I just preordered from BBTS, only thing I don't like is they expect it in October, that probably means with the usual delays a one year wait before it's shipped.

Anyone know when Storm's Ali is going up for preorder?

Hope they do some other legendary boxers like Frazier Foreman, Leonard, Duran, Lamotta, Marciano and Hearns. It would also be great if Storm also did the fictional boxers from Rocky.

Dang, the first one is around $250 and they jacked up the price for this. I guess the belts add another $50.

Dang, the first one is around $250 and they jacked up the price for this. I guess the belts add another $50.

I was thinking the same thing, I think the increase has to be the licensing fees from the WBC, WBA, and IBF to use the image of their belts, I could be wrong and they just decided to increase it $50 for other reasons.

Hobby-Galaxy messages me their site. Cheaper than BBTS, but have taxes for CA residents.

Open mouth sculpt & belts are all I really want from this release. Kinda feelin' a sort of Bruce Lee/Iron Man fatigue with these Tysons though. The $300 price tag doesn't help .....

I asked my retailer regarding the Ali figure, he said the figure is all done, apart from revising the body to less muscular.

The only thing is they are awaiting final approval from the estate.

I asked my retailer regarding the Ali figure, he said the figure is all done, apart from revising the body to less muscular.

The only thing is they are awaiting final approval from the estate.

That's excellent news! and less muscular is good too. I want Muhammad Ali to not look like the cover of Superman vs. Muhammad Ali lol!

I hope Muhammed doesn't go for $300

$300 is a lot but if it comes with some great boxing accessories like speed bag, jump rope, weights, or a heavy bag than the price would be ok. I hope they make a licensed old school Ring Magazine championship belt from the 60's for Ali, that would be great.

$300 is a lot but if it comes with some great boxing accessories like speed bag, jump rope, weights, or a heavy bag than the price would be ok. I hope they make a licensed old school Ring Magazine championship belt from the 60's for Ali, that would be great.

Agreed.

looks awesome but I prefer the first one lol. The likeness is better to me. hopefully i can get it cheaper now that ppl may upgrade to the second one lol.

Back