Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed storm on 10/4 I received an email from them that same day stating they would look into replacing my parts. I didn't hear back from them after that and yesterday out of nowhere I received the replacement arms and legs! hope the rest of you guys have the same luck

i emailed the retailer i got mine form today if i hear nada back soon will try storm.

Update on my peekaboo Tyson. Has been in this position for months now, & his outer elbows, although looking stressed, are still surviving.

7jjAnEn.jpg

MSBETTA.jpg

Storm Collectibles said:
"Preorder Coming Soon!"
Mike Tyson The Undisputed Heavyweight Boxing Champion 1:6 Collectibles Figure
Featuring:
• Official licensed WBC, WBA & IBF Championship Belt
• New material for seamless joint body
• New articulation design

Please stay tuned for more information on the Preorder.

raLFBiu.jpg

Don't know. Says to stay tuned for pre order information. I'm guessing it's not far off.

Update on my peekaboo Tyson. Has been in this position for months now, & his outer elbows, although looking stressed, are still surviving.

7jjAnEn.jpg

MSBETTA.jpg

Is this posed with the original arms or the replacement parts that SC mailed out recently?

You mentioned Tyson has been posed for several months in this position, so I assume you mean the former versus the latter.

thanks for the pics, Lawrence. I do see some stress (paint rub?) on parts of the elbow. I'm tempted to pose like yours since the museum look is so boring for someone as dynamic as Iron Mike.

Is this new figure based on the Tyson era (aprox. 1987 - 1991)?

Liking the championship belts, especially now that they are licensed. Almost bought custom made belts earlier this year - the craftsmanship was good but expensive. Glad I waited.

Now all I need are a 1:6 scale NES console and a Mike Tyson's Punch Out cartridge to pair with the Undisputed Champ!

Is this posed with the original arms or the replacement parts that SC mailed out recently?

You mentioned Tyson has been posed for several months in this position, so I assume you mean the former versus the latter.

thanks for the pics, Lawrence. I do see some stress (paint rub?) on parts of the elbow. I'm tempted to pose like yours since the museum look is so boring for someone as dynamic as Iron Mike.
It's the original arms. Somewhere in this thread, there is a pic of this exact body showing that the inner elbows are torn. So I don't really have a choice, but to keep it in peekaboo :lol But it was my experiment body anyway. Already have another 2 bodies that I'm trying not to ruin. Plus, I'm happy with the pose. Looks cool, while hiding it's flaws.
You are Magellan, bravely exploring past where others fear to tread :)
Had to google Magellan. Feel so uneducated now .....

I ordered from BBTS and emailed them mentioning that I'd heard they had replacement arms and that mine hadn't shown much wear yet but I could see it starting. They offered to send a new set of arms and legs free of charge and got them out in a week. Didn't have to send original pics or the old arms / legs and all. Great service.

I go with BBTS because the shipping is around $12, Storm is going to charge around $50 for shipping, if you want it faster and you don't care about shipping charges you go with Storm.

Back