Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the jacket over mine to cover the cuts on the elbows, cant pose him with cuts looks horrible. I emailed storm to complain of the problem hopefully they send replacements

Just picked him up perfect condition no prob with body but I will not be bending anything ! lol image.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in the Toy Soul version, I'm going to move it soon. Never displayed. Version 2 looks pretty dope so I'll just grab that when PO hits.

None on mine and the Olympic one but they're in a museum pose :lol
Keep your fingers crossed, bro. Because this right here, is the result of a museum pose in no direct sunlight and a temperature controlled room:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hairline fractures on non-bent elbows and shoulder. I basically kept him in the same pose right out of the box.

I put the jacket over mine to cover the cuts on the elbows, cant pose him with cuts looks horrible. I emailed storm to complain of the problem hopefully they send replacements

I think I'll do the same. It's a terrible shame about this figure, especially being such an exceptional looking piece of an iconic fighter. I've had mine since the beginning of the year. Upon first inspection it was perfect, and posted above, is what's happened to it now. All the same, I kinda blame myself for putting my faith back into rubber-bodied figures. Excitement over instinct; ain't that the story of my life!! Never ignore yer gut, I suppose is the lesson here.

I am about to buy the Olympic version and I am thinking to display it in a museum pose becqause I don't want to take the risk for rubber cracks.As I know most of owners have many issues(tears,rips,cracks or rot) over the time. Is there anyone who has no problems with his figure until now??

Sorry to hear about this horrible situation. Have any of you guys tried the methods used for the Hot Toys Ed-209? This may prevent some cracking and stop existing cracks from getting worse:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ys-mms204-1-6th-scale-ed-209-collectible.html

Read through the thread (long I know) but there are some techniques that may help here for those who can't get a Storm replacement body.

Hope this helps.

Yes. I put the Honda grease on mine...which is the preferred method (adding a lubricant) before any crack start to appear. I laid down two coats some time ago but my ED is packed away. Need to pull him out and take a look to see if any cracks have developed. Last check, he was looking good.

I feel like I have so many Tyson figures, but those are nice. I guess I'm getting more :slap

Nice pose on angry Tyson.

Back