Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw that original pic from their IG account and thought the same too at first. I was abit confused so I had to ask them the next time I met up with them.

Perhaps it could have been their English or misunderstanding as it can be interpreted as a v2.0.

Thinking about it now it could also mean volume 2 but then again it would had been nice to have some clarity.

Anyhow's I know for sure its not a version 2.0. Whether this will change anyone's mind will be seen when we see more of it.

I hope like you said that hogan will be a good indication that things have been improved. They are relatively new even though they were previously known as storm toys. So I hope their smaller Bruce lee statue and MK and SF figures turn out good plus their upcoming 1:6 Bruce lee and other 1:6 lines that incorporates these new features.

We will see. I give them the benefit of the doubt, just because of your statement. But with a poor product like their first Tyson, they have to be a little more sensitive. If they really fix up the issue it would be a great move to send a replacement set for the arms to their V1 buyers (no matter if already damaged or not). From what I remember these are just tubes and relativly easy to replace. Yet I might be dreaming.

We will see. I give them the benefit of the doubt, just because of your statement. But with a poor product like their first Tyson, they have to be a little more sensitive. If they really fix up the issue it would be a great move to send a replacement set for the arms to their V1 buyers (no matter if already damaged or not). From what I remember these are just tubes and relativly easy to replace. Yet I might be dreaming.

Im sure they have heard everything about their Tyson figure loud and clear over the past few months. Ive been passing both positive and negative comments to them for their own review. Whether things have been improved or not for Hulk can only be known and seen when that one is released and into collectors hands. I sure hope they really took the extra time to improve the quality of the overall product. If the results are similar then theres really no excuse for being new to the game.

Time will tell how things are when their next 1/6 is released in the wild which should be around Q3 time. Until then, I believe they are concentrating on getting their smaller statues/figures out before then.

I keep my fingers cross for them. Honestly they have been doing pretty well so far, just some of the noise they are attracting that could hinder their reputation.

So sad.

my Tyson figure has ripped from the elbows also after having him displayed for a month.
also not happy with one of the gloves as the writing was smudged on it. very disappointed, money down the drain I guess.

Mike Tyson (Series II WBC Belt)

Looks like it comes with official belt & red boxing bag.

9CaYRsi.png

tDPssVP.png

gAJCLsc.png

Tyson is their equivalent of HT's Iron Man :lol

The belt looks great! Didn't some poor schmuk here pay like $500 for a custom sixth scale title belt? ouch for him :lol

Is this figure a new improved body? It looks a lot better than the first release. Does anyone one know if you get the heavy bag as one of the accessories?

That new WBC championship belt is 100% accurate, a major improvement over the belt that came with the first release.

None on mine and the Olympic one but they're in a museum pose :lol

same with my reg ver. wished i would have just bought a staute cuz not being able to pose w/o fear of a tear is the worst. hates it. and at least with staute you dont have the ugly seams around shoulders.

Back