Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7401_zpslcnlzkiz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Outstanding pics, Ric. Repped. :duff

The belt isn't much to write home about but still, it'd be nice to have. I missed out on the PO at BBTS but I'm contemplating picking up the regular version.

Here ya go guys hope you enjoy the video and figure , please like comment and share , and leave me a comment on here too :O)

Very solid review by Clipper king….enjoyed the 30+ min detailed examination. Can't wait for mine to arrive….wish it was the exclusive edition but I understand you needed to be in Hong Kong to get your hands on that one. Can't wait for Storm to keep more of these little treasure coming. Agree….if they got an Ali license, they'd blow up SF freaks with this level of quality and attention to detail.

How many figures are produced in the standard edition?

There is no way of knowing how many are made for the standard edition.

So the one I ordered on BBTS is a exclusive or regular with the green belt?

That would be the regular/retailer/normal edition with the green belt as a bonus item.
The only other exclusive sold at BBTS is the Olympic edition. That is only available in the US. Even we cant buy them in HK. The same also applies to the Korean ver.

Great review,only enforced my excitement, they had 2 previous that i passed on but this is beautiful, very happy..............really hope they look into ali on the back of this.

Great review,only enforced my excitement, they had 2 previous that i passed on but this is beautiful, very happy..............really hope they look into ali on the back of this.

The Ali license costs A LOT. I have really emphasized how much interest many people want of Ali to the storm guys and they are aware of this from day one. Its also a risk as well, because what people say they want does not always translate to sales.

Everyone should pay attention to the Bruce Lee, MK and SF V stuff from these guys, there are going to be so much exciting stuff to come from these. Trust me on this one:)

Back