Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about past released figures with his likeness, but they asked him not to long ago and he wont give permission anymore because of religious reasons.

uploadfromtaptalk1451780534867.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451780578168.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451780655216.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451780680956.jpg

Received him sooner than expected.

Yeah me to, almost bought the real gloves from eBay thinking they weren't included in the standard version. For me personally the real gloves are 1 off the most important accessories, especially after watching the awesome review from TheClipperKing. Can't wait to receive him, he will be around in two weeks.

Me too, came this close to getting a pair. This is welcome news as I really like the leather accesories included in the TS version.

I just pre-ordered one through Timewalker Toys. Didn't expect to buy one, but I still remember purchasing those pay for view fights only to see Tyson knock his opponent out in the first round. Fun memories! It is still listed as a pre-order there, so I hope he comes with the belt.

Nice, but the glove placement looks a bit messed up. Brilliant looking figure. The use of shadows brings out the likeness in the neutral sculpt.

Nice, but the glove placement looks a bit messed up. Brilliant looking figure. The use of shadows brings out the likeness in the neutral sculpt.
Yeah that's the downside of the real gloves, it doesn't look natural when attached because of the position of the pegs inside... The sculpted gloves looks better on it because the pegs are exactly in the middle.

That's sad, but only a blemish compared to the impressiveness of the total figure. Thanks for posting pics. Even though we've seen a bunch of varying quality, it's still nice to see a fresh set.

Alter Ego takes delivery tomorrow so I'm assuming the same for BBTS ( where I placed my PO).

Anyway, they're here.

Back