Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NWO version is the one I would want, this looks very good, just too over the hill for the yellow, I'm loving the new muscle body though.

On their FB, they said this one was the Hulkamania version though? :dunno

Any guesses if the "early" Hogan will be from the mid 1980's era (vs. Andre the Giant) or the late 1980's/early 1990's era (vs. Ultimate Warrior)?

The mid 1980s Hogan was a few years before my time so I'm really hoping for the early 1990's Hogan, which I grew up with. That WWF championship belt with the Eagle is such an iconic belt to me. I don't know if Storm was able to acquire the license to replicate the belts in 1/6 scale.

From what I recall, Hogan appeared a little leaner/more tone during by the early 1990's (compared to the 1980's). I wonder if Storm will just recycle the same body they have showed us or sculpt a new body type specific to the era.

Yeah, Hogan was involved in a lawsuit regarding steroid usage in the WWF, and got increased attention because of it, and he got significantly smaller for a time following that when he was in WCW. Just a coincidence though, I'm sure.

I don't buy wrestling figures, and I won't buy this, but that's still pretty damn great.

Wonder if they will release an 'Exclusive' version? You know they could have him -

Dressed in Alt Metallica gear.
Have him 'Hulked Up' more so that he can slam the 650 pound Giant at WM III, Brother!!! And also add some battle-damage to his back cause he pulled every muscle in his back when he slammed Andre. :lol
Give him an 'Elvis is my biggest fan' T-shirt.

But to be fair it is a smashing figure.

There has to be a NWO version on the way. I pre-ordered the Mike Tyson one already. Detail looks good from the photos. We'll see when it gets in though.

Yeah, Hogan was involved in a lawsuit regarding steroid usage in the WWF, and got increased attention because of it, and he got significantly smaller for a time following that when he was in WCW. Just a coincidence though, I'm sure.

Yeah lawsuit was 1992 at which point he wasn't actually on screen.
When he came back to WWE in 1993 he was half the size :D

Yeah, I'm going to hold out for '80s version, even though that does look really good. Hogan would fit nicely in my '80s display!

DSC_0228_zpsjsmy6ayy.jpg

I really want a Randy Savage now...would be sweet:lecture

I've always admired Storm Toys' muscle bodies a s I find them anatomically correct. Now i'm digging how their sculpted arms look even when bent!

Really hard to do hats alongside fully sculpted heads at 1/6. Best solution would probably be a removable hairpiece with the hair shaved down and do-rag more tightly tailored to his scalp.

Can someone show some pics of different versions that'd be out? can't remember which version looks like what except Hollywood Hogan.

Really hard to do hats alongside fully sculpted heads at 1/6. Best solution would probably be a removable hairpiece with the hair shaved down and do-rag more tightly tailored to his scalp.

yea agreed

really they should use some spandex material something like from spiderman's suit... would look more natural and stay tight to his head i think...

Back