Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like others have said, 1/6 figures of wrestlers is an untapped market that many people would buy if done right. I'm glad someone decided to do a Hogan figure and so far it looks good. Hopefully it leads to many more wrestlers and I hope to have the funds for it.:lol

There are definitely a few of my favorites as a kid I would want to see made, mainly the Ultimate Warrior, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Andre the Giant.

Thanks for the rep Brother!:wink1:

You're welcome. :duff

11004600_848299151875786_965378212278945826_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/stormcollectibles

This has gotta be vintage Hulkster, right? Stop teasing us, Storm, and show us the goods! :lol

My wishlist... Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and Big Boss Man,Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Earthquake, Mr. Perfect, Sgt. Slaughter, Demolition Smash, and Demolition Crush with The Legion of Doom with the Undertaker.

I think that covers my childhood WWF crew.

My wishlist... Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and Big Boss Man,Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Earthquake, Mr. Perfect, Sgt. Slaughter, Demolition Smash, and Demolition Crush with The Legion of Doom with the Undertaker.

I think that covers my childhood WWF crew.

No love for Andre?

Looks really good as a more classic Hogan. I'm curious about the seamless arms. Looks like they used those with Tyson. I hope they hold up over time.

This looks like Hogan in WWF but towards the end of the classic run like 1992. 80's Hulk was never that bald, was he? Or could it be his hair isn't long enough. Something doesn't look quite right to me. The top of his head down to the eyes kinda' look like Jesse Ventura to me.

He did have a wisp of hair on the top of his head toward the end of the '80s/early '90s, but I'm not sure how you handle that on a figure like this. Maybe some paintwork?

Looks good. Def not hogan 85 to 90. He did have more hair at that time. And this looks like a second sculpt. The first one had a diff expression. But overall this looks very good imo. I hope the body is like 14" to keep the proportions.

Many speculated that the first expression was supposed to be NWO Hogan. But the paintjob on this one indicates this is the red and yellow version of some type.

Although come to think of it he was pretty bald in 87. The end of wm3 he kind of looks like this.

Back