Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised I haven't seen any Japanese wrestlers made in 1/6 scale. Since most of those companies are Asian. Just the sheer popularity of someone like Kenta or even Nakamura, would warrant figures.

Imagine these:
Hayabusa
Jushin Thunder Lyger
Tiger Mask ( 4 & 6)
Ultimo Dragon

The attire work would be amazing. Hayabusa in White or Gold/Brown would look so sick!

Imagine these:
Hayabusa
Jushin Thunder Lyger
Tiger Mask ( 4 & 6)
Ultimo Dragon
:drool

Though Sayama and Misawa Tiger Masks would be the ones I want.

eSNUD9f.jpg

roDSyrQ.jpg

*found this in an image search--I need to see this one!*

M9KsZvN.jpg

Imagine these:
Hayabusa
Jushin Thunder Lyger
Tiger Mask ( 4 & 6)
Ultimo Dragon

The attire work would be amazing. Hayabusa in White or Gold/Brown would look so sick!

I'd buy multiple versions of Lyger and the Great Muta. I'd also consider getting the original Tiger Mask if there was a Dynamite Kid to go with him, their series of matches are still some of the best I've ever seen.

I'm not bothered about Hogan as I was never a fan. I always preferred the Ultimate Warrior & Randy Savage.

Hope they make a Bret Hart.

Me too!
Kickass job there, man. :duff
That looks amazing you have some real talent there, may I ask what head you used? Also I think Jakks made "the dog faced gremlin" but not his brother Scott, he looked good if memory serves me right.
View attachment 164657

Wish I could say I put this together myself, lots of people helped me (painting, sculpting and outfit). I just basically put the figure parts together. Caine did the head for me.

Oh yeah, that Rick looks great. I guess Rick is a really easy likeness to capture, every Rick Steiner figure has been fantastic. The galoob, Hasbro, jakks and toy biz incarnations of Rick have always looked great to me. Scott on the other hand the toy world hasn't been very kind to. I think his Hasbro and Galoob figures were good, but the rest were terrible. He still fared better than Bret. I still don't think there's been a perfect Bret figure yet. Not sure what it is about his likeness that's hard to capture. Now I want to pick up some of the old school Hasbro stuff.

This was such a great match. It think it's the only time I've ever seen Bret talking in a match though. Love the contrast in colors between their outfits. I really love Tiger Mask's costume and would actually pick up a figure of him and Thunder Liger despite not following either's career as they are both very visually interesting. Bret told this great story on his latest DVD about how he loved masked wrestlers and actually planned to go to Japan and become a masked wrestler before he was put into the Hart Foundation. Ironically he suggest that Owen take on the mask for the Blue Blazer character which seems to eat at him a bit.

Anyone have any updates on this?....have they released any new pics at all...info?

Nothing yet mate. Its chinese new years over here, so most likely everyone is taking a holiday. Back to business from next week onwards. I hope to see if I can meetup with them again later.

When they release Stone Cold and DX guys I am going to regret not allowing myself to order Tyson.

I am liking what i see too. I have to admit though, despite growing up with Hulk Hogan as my favorite wrestler when i was 5-6, I am an Attitude Era guy and would prefer and NWO Hogan. I am in for any Attitude Era guys they do.

I used to collect wrestling stuff and I'm currently selling it all off minus a few pieces. That being said, Id actually consider getting this depending what era it is.

When I met Hulk last year I couldn't decide what I wanted signed, 80s pic or nWo. Instead I just printed one of each, paid for 2 and got one as Hulk and one as Hollywood. Even though Id tell myself I only would want one, there's a chance Id buy one of each.

Nothing against the man but I can't see anyone wanting 1/6 60 year old hogan in their cabinet.

Back