Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lest anyone forget this guy.

l9E16py.gif

Hey guys. After the Tyson and Hogan reveals, if you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to voice out here. When I find some free time. I will pay the Storm guys a visit and put out some more Q+A. I know some are interested in their Mortal Kombat license as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please ask about MORE boxers,especially BIG GEORGE FOREMAN

Hey guys. After the Tyson and Hogan reveals, if you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to voice out here. When I find some free time. I will pay the Storm guys a visit and put out some more Q+A. I know some are interested in their Mortal Kombat license as well.

Is there any chance they might make a Stone Cold Steve Austin, would go great with their Tyson for this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Heard good things about that interview and other Kayfabe videos. I'll check it out.

Search for user qtleewest on kick ass torrents if you are into that stuff, and have norton anti virus ;) Kayfabe Commentaries are really good especially most of their Youshoot series way better than RFvideo

If you wanna talk ECW, this is the only figure I'd get with the TV Title. One of my favorite wrestlers of all time who'll never get the credit he deserves.

11.jpg

Last edited:
BRET_HART_WWE-Encyclopedia-777.jpg

Bret Hart and Ric Flair are my main wants, but there's so many wrasslers I would love to see in 1/6. Roddy Piper, Goldberg, and Andre come to mind. The Legion of Doom would look incredible on the shelf together. Surprisingly Jakks or Mattel has never gotten to the Steiners.

It's awesome to see so many freaks interested in wrestling figures. I've been putting custom wrasslin' figures for quite awhile, here's my thread if anyone wants to share anything they've put together or just talk wrasslin!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...0-1-6-wwf-wrasslin-customs-goldberg-bret.html

Here's the Hitman that I recently put together, but if Storm Toys makes him I'm picking it up in a hartbeat:lol

20tjvuw.jpg

I
View attachment 164623

Bret Hart and Ric Flair are my main wants, but there's so many wrasslers I would love to see in 1/6. Roddy Piper, Goldberg, and Andre come to mind. The Legion of Doom would look incredible on the shelf together. Surprisingly Jakks or Mattel has never gotten to the Steiners.

It's awesome to see so many freaks interested in wrestling figures. I've been putting custom wrasslin' figures for quite awhile, here's my thread if anyone wants to share anything they've put together or just talk wrasslin!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...0-1-6-wwf-wrasslin-customs-goldberg-bret.html

Here's the Hitman that I recently put together, but if Storm Toys makes him I'm picking it up in a hartbeat:lol

20tjvuw.jpg
How much to make another one???

I wouldn't be able to resist ECW guys. Raven please! What about me! What about Raven!

View attachment 164623

20tjvuw.jpg

That looks amazing you have some real talent there, may I ask what head you used? Also I think Jakks made "the dog faced gremlin" but not his brother Scott, he looked good if memory serves me right.
wwers1.jpg

Bret Hart and Macho Man are my numbers 1 and 2.

After watching some New Japan stuff recently, I would also buy Shinsuke Nakamura in a heartbeat, which would also appeal to the Asian audience. He's apparently one of the most popular guys in the company, and easy to see why when you watch him in action.

t4Kd5cR.jpg

gsgNesN.jpg

I've seen guys give stiff kicks before, like KENTA and some of the All Japan guys. But this guy can knock a guy across the ring. Unbelievable athlete.

View attachment 164623

20tjvuw.jpg

Kickass job there, man. :duff

After watching some New Japan stuff recently, I would also buy Shinsuke Nakamura in a heartbeat, which would also appeal to the Asian audience. He's apparently one of the most popular guys in the company, and easy to see why when you watch him in action.

t4Kd5cR.jpg

gsgNesN.jpg

I've seen guys give stiff kicks before, like KENTA and some of the All Japan guys. But this guy can knock a guy across the ring. Unbelievable athlete.

This guys WK9 entrance was just so cool. He has more charisma than the entire WWE roster out together right now, sans maybe, DBry

I'm surprised I haven't seen any Japanese wrestlers made in 1/6 scale. Since most of those companies are Asian. Just the sheer popularity of someone like Kenta or even Nakamura, would warrant figures.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Most of the wrestlers/boxers you suggested were already raised to Storm during my first visit with them last month. There's an interview article I reported a few pages back. So unless they ask for more I will not bombard them with more names. I'm sure they have enough to work on atm.

t4Kd5cR.jpg

gsgNesN.jpg

YeaOh!!!! Nakamura was trained by a MMA fighter so he has that legitimacy to him. Tanahashi is really popular too, or as I like to call him TanaCena, he really likes to show boat after his matches with that air guitar.

I'm surprised I haven't seen any Japanese wrestlers made in 1/6 scale. Since most of those companies are Asian. Just the sheer popularity of someone like Kenta or even Nakamura, would warrant figures.

The Inspire line was 1/6.

Back