Storm Collectibles - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Toys - Dennis Rodman

998308_613529132019457_654325986_n.jpg

I think I prefer the other hair colour.

Agree, other is better.

I wonder if the hair will be switchable.

You guys don't like it? :lol

I think it looks really cool. Head sculpt looks like Rodman, & the figure looks like it might have that ridiculous Rodman flair to it, which I think would make for an interesting display piece.

I guess it looks okay and it would def make an interesting display piece. I just wasn't expecting it, though it was going to be in his ball gear lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on what it costs I'm definitely interested. Seriously I want switchable hair.

Switchable hair sounds cool. If not, then maybe at least include the neutral sculpt shown earlier with an alternate hair colour.
I guess it looks okay and it would def make an interesting display piece. I just wasn't expecting it, though it was going to be in his ball gear lol
I'm guessing EB might have that covered. Maybe with an even better head sculpt. Who knows?

Could be just the join line being too visible but it looks like that orange hair is switchable...

That's what I was thinking when looking at the left side of the pic. Switchable hair sounds cool, but I can also imagine it being a noticeable distraction if done wrong.

just on there facebook page the protype body they are showcasing looks awesome according to some posts its Cheung Ka Fai from unbeatable, dont know the actor but very interested

Fair enough to celebrate the man as a basketball player, but presenting him all pimped up is poor taste. As a man he is a f **king *********.

I had to think twice before realising what you meant, like "yeah, Lejuan dissin' the ball players AS USUAL" :lol 18 points of rep power comin' atcha Larry!

I had to think twice before realising what you meant, like "yeah, Lejuan dissin' the ball players AS USUAL" :lol 18 points of rep power comin' atcha Larry!
:lol Cheers Lejuan :hi5:

Fair enough to celebrate the man as a basketball player, but presenting him all pimped up is poor taste. As a man he is a f **king *********.

The Worm kind of needs a big feather boa/coat just as much as a Bulls uniform. .... also an NWO singlet.

Back