Store-rooms.com T2 & T3 Arnie Clothes + Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Storerooms.com has 1/6 Highly Realistic Detailed Biker Wear (Type-2) T2 and T3 clothes and some really nice head sculpts of Arnie. I went ahead and ordered all the elements to make a T2 Arnold $80.00, but the stuff is coming from Hong Kong so it will take a while to reach Oregon. Now the clothes were on pre-order but I just got my shipping order today so it should be available. I will let you Freaks know when I get the stuff and what I think. Also has anyone also ordered the same thing, I'm curious. See the pics of what is posted on there site. Hey one last thing, where can I find the M-79 or the Winchester in this scale, I can't find these anywhere.

eeehhh... i'd rather see more T1 stuff.
T2/T3 have enough figures by now.

I think the price on the heads is great .. what kind of shipping did they charge you..?

Wow free shipping even to the USA?.. Thats truly awesome I guess they figure it into the price of the item.. hey whatever works very nice...

Please post some pics/review once you receive them. I am curious about the quality and how well they match up with the promo pics.

Please post some pics/review once you receive them. I am curious about the quality and how well they match up with the promo pics.

I will take pics for sure, I just hope it is as nice as the pictures. I have a narrow shoulder TT just waiting to get some clothes and a new head. I still cant find any guns for Arnie, It's hard to believe that a movie as popular as T2 and no weapons in this scale.

I will take pics for sure, I just hope it is as nice as the pictures. I have a narrow shoulder TT just waiting to get some clothes and a new head. I still cant find any guns for Arnie, It's hard to believe that a movie as popular as T2 and no weapons in this scale.

Not too hard...he had the .45, the rosebox shotgun (which is regularly on eBay), the M-79 grenade launcher, and the gatling gun (InToyz I think made a nice one a few years ago).

Hello everyone,
Storerooms.com has 1/6 Highly Realistic Detailed Biker Wear (Type-2) T2 and T3 clothes and some really nice head sculpts of Arnie. I went ahead and ordered all the elements to make a T2 Arnold $80.00, but the stuff is coming from Hong Kong so it will take a while to reach Oregon. Now the clothes were on pre-order but I just got my shipping order today so it should be available. I will let you Freaks know when I get the stuff and what I think. Also has anyone also ordered the same thing, I'm curious. See the pics of what is posted on there site. Hey one last thing, where can I find the M-79 or the Winchester in this scale, I can't find these anywhere.

the heads to not look like arnold.....:rolleyes:

I bought the T2 head and T2 leather biker set from there. looking forward to see what it looks like in hand.

Hello all,
I just received my T2 head sculpt, hands and sunglasses from storerooms.com. The sculpt was very nice but I think a repaint would make this really shine. See the pics I took and let me know what you think. The biker outfit will be here next week I hope and I will have some pics for everyone to see.

Really anxious to see the biker outfits. That head doesn't look terrible. I'm sure it's as good as the paint allows for. Definitely needs a repaint...Green eyes??? :rolleyes:

I bought these and was very disappointed with the paint apps. They do not look like what is shown in the pictures on their web site. They are painted very poorly. It's like getting deceived by one of Sideshow's immaculately painted prototypes and then when it arrives in-hand it looks like Bespin Han or Aragorn.

I bought these and was very disappointed with the paint apps. They do not look like what is shown in the pictures on their web site. They are painted very poorly. It's like getting deceived by one of Sideshow's immaculately painted prototypes and then when it arrives in-hand it looks like Bespin Han or Aragorn.

I wasn't overly impressed by the heads anyway, I'm just wanting to know the 411 on the outfits! :confused:

Well here it is and I have to say I really like it, I like the fit, the material, the small zippers (I really hate the big one they used for the front of the jacket) and just the overall look of it. They did send me the wrong shoes but the correct ones are on there way, they have great customer service and I was pleased with the fast response time. I shot these photos kinda quick so the lighting is not so great, but I kinda fixed them in Photoshop. I know a lot of you guys have been waiting to see this so here you go.

Last edited:
Back