Still no Vader!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RichPG said:
I've a feeling Vader won't be here till Wednesday.

Normally the tracking shows up the day before it arrives, at present they are unable to track. I would say ship to hub tomorrow & delivery on Wednesday. Hope it's tomorrow, but probably won't be.:monkey2

I WANT MY VADER YESTERDAY!!! :monkey5

I did get a free Cyclops Marvel Legends today though! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :monkey1

Been emailed the tracking # since last week.

On Parcelforce's track and trace page they have no record of the #

Whats going on SS....?

WW :vader

Whats going on SS....?

Welsh Wizard said:

Whats going on SS....?

Same here. I was emailed from sideshow on 2/28 for shipping notification. On 3/3 they send me the tracking number, but even on today, no status on Parcelfort for my tracking number :confused:

Saludos!!

Same here.

The wait over the last few days has seemed longer than the previous 9 months!!!!

"We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel. Please check the number and try again. If you are tracking a parcel sent from outside of the UK, we may not have received it yet. Please try again or use the help button below" :monkey2

Where is he!!! :sick

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

No vader:monkey2 - but got the xmen/sentinel exclusive yesterday. Received tracking no on 2.3.06 but nil showing on parcelforce tracker - like everyone else. I've emailed them today. :lsvader

Vader in home now And I so happy I got the superlow number 1735/2000
it`s the lowest number I got on 1/4 Statue Exlusive from Sidshow and I have buy many from them.

ARGH!!!!!!
Vader arrived today but there wasnt anyone to sign for it :(
oh well i should have it this time tommorrow

Nathan

Still nothing here yet!

By the way does anyone know where to get a good case for this piece in the UK? I've tried the the US site that soemone posted a link to but shipping is over $100 alone!!!

Back