Still No Serenity for Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big enough market?? I call bulls*** on that. I know there are lots of us collectors who would love to get some serious Serenity/Firefly collectibles done like they should be done. If only Sideshow would see the light, I mean they go with "The Fly", where's the market for that??????

Not a big enough market?? I call bulls*** on that. I know there are lots of us collectors who would love to get some serious Serenity/Firefly collectibles done like they should be done. If only Sideshow would see the light, I mean they go with "The Fly", where's the market for that??????
and warcraft:confused::confused:

I'm sure if I can front money for the licensing, and the production budget , Sideshow wouldn't be able to resist my influence! :D

Maybe if Universal would stop waisting their time and get the sequel off the ground, we wouldn't have to worry about collectibles. :D

Trev

I promise, if I can every handle the work load, I'll try to bring the crew to life in kit form. I'm a big fan, so I wouldn't rush the work. I'm dying to own the crew to go along with the Dark Horse Serenity ornament. I'd actually love to just have a set of busts.

Trev

If they made a premium format Captain Malcolm Reynolds it would sell out in a heartbeat, well not fast but it would still sell out. The reason the DST figures didn't do so well was because of the likenesses. If a PF, or even a 12" Mal was made with a decent likeness it will be a popular product, you can't stop the signal.

I promise, if I can every handle the work load, I'll try to bring the crew to life in kit form. I'm a big fan, so I wouldn't rush the work. I'm dying to own the crew to go along with the Dark Horse Serenity ornament. I'd actually love to just have a set of busts.

Trev

Sign me up when you do Trev ........................... hmmm, I bet you'd do a jam up job on, say, about a 10-12" long Serenity too! Just thinking out loud Trev ......... :rock2 :D

Back