Steven Seagal: Lawman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I laughed hard when I saw the first commercial ............. just the way he looked into the camera at the end trying to still look tough had me laughing good. :lol

Man I laughed hard when I saw the first commercial ............. just the way he looked into the camera at the end trying to still look tough had me laughing good. :lol

Steven_Seagal_zoomed.gif

holy crap!! i just finished watching episode 1!! this blows my mind!

he's been a cop for 20 years!!! wow

great show! great episode! he's amazing with a firearm!!

watching episode 2 now then it's "above the law" time!!!

woot!! :chew

I will admit I like this show...A LOT...but I can't help but laugh when randomly throughout an episode, the camera pans to Seagal as he spots some suspicious activity, then pans to a shot of the activity, AND THEN REPLAYS THE SAME FOOTAGE only in black and white "slow-mo," as if Seagal has enhanced powers of observation. I like to call it "Seagal-o-Vision." :google Without fail, it happens in every episode.

But I keep watching every week! I get a kick out of it. :rock

I will admit I like this show...A LOT...but I can't help but laugh when randomly throughout an episode, the camera pans to Seagal as he spots some suspicious activity, then pans to a shot of the activity, AND THEN REPLAYS THE SAME FOOTAGE only in black and white "slow-mo," as if Seagal has enhanced powers of observation. I like to call it "Seagal-o-Vision." :google Without fail, it happens in every episode.

They should add the Six Milion Dollar Man bionic sound to those sequences.

My name Steven Seagal that's right Steven Seagal.

I love that bit the guy is so cool he says his name twice. :lol

Back