Steve McQueen - The Great Escape - from Star Ace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel like I ve come full circle.It all started for me this time around with the Toys McCoy Great Escape figure back in 1997!!

I'm so happy about this!
I'll be pleased with a Great Escape outfit but hope they will make a Bullitt version down the line.

I'll take a 1/6 scale GT-390 Fastback as well...:monkey3

If this one does well other McQueen's are possible.

THE 1/6TH SCALE STEVE MCQUEEN COLLECTIBLE FIGURE SPECIALLY FEATURES:

- 1/6TH SCALE APPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
- BODY WITH ARTICULATIONS
- AUTHENTIC AND DETAILED FULLY REALIZED LIKENESS OF STEVE MCQUEEN IN "THE GREAT ESCAPE" (1963) MOVIE
- ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
- EACH PIECE OF HEAD SCULPT IS SPECIALLY HAND-PAINTED

PARTS:
1. FIVE (5) PIECES OF INTERCHANGEABLE PALMS INCLUDING:
- ONE (1) PAIR OF OPEN PALMS
- ONE (1) LEFT PALM FOR WEARING GLOVE
- ONE (1) RIGHT PALM FOR HOLDING BASEBALL
- ONE (1) RIGHT PALM FOR CARRYING BAG

2. COSTUME:
- ONE (1) BLUE SHIRT
- ONE (1) PAIR OF JEAN
- ONE (1) BOMBER JACKET
- ONE (1) CARRYING BAG
- ONE (1) PAIR OF SOCKS

3. ACCESSORIES:
- ONE (1) BASEBALL GLOVE
- ONE (1) BASEBALL
- ONE (1) FINGER RING
- ONE (1) WATCH
- ONE (1) NECKLACE
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BROWN SHOES

4. DIRORAMA FIGURE STAND

RELEASE DATE: Q4, 2014

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS COULD BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE

TM & © THE GREAT ESCAPE TM & © 1963 - 2014 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. and John Sturges. THE GREAT ESCAPE is a trademark of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.

STEVE MCQUEEN is a trademark or registered trademark of Chadwick McQueen and The Terry McQueen Testamentary Trust. Represented exclusively by GreenLight. Official licensed merchandise.

I will totally support this. So many possibilities with that sculpt.
Really like what this company looks to be doing with Harry Potter; this should be equally good...

We shall see!

SM-01 140618.jpg

This update from Star Ace's website...

I'm interested but like DID's Speed figure, I want this to lead to characters I love from more interesting properties. Ideally, I wish someone would finally make Riggs and Murtaugh, definitive Rocky and Rambo figures, Total Recall, The Matrix, Die Hard, Conan, Eastwood westerns, Tombstone etc etc etc etc etc into infinity...

The painted portrait is still undergoing approvals - but the costume is pretty impressive!

sm2.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm4.jpg

sm5.jpg

sm6.jpg

sm7.jpg

sm8.jpg

sm1.jpg

Overall very interested. Small stuff bothers me ie. ball, hands, nametag, but nothing to dampen the full review.

Looks good so far, I'd agree the nametag looks a bit oversized, but I'm sure that can be addressed.

Back