Steve McNair found dead, fatal gun shot.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the non conspiracy brainiacs out there:

ESPN is reporting that one of the girls family members have confirmed with police that she purchased the gun and it was hers. :lecture

These kinds of things seem to happen pretty frequently (not to celebrities or athletes, obviously). I actually knew a girl who was shot by a boyfriend who then killed himself. People get too wound up about some things. Life goes on without boyfriend/girlfriend X. . .or at least, it should. Sad story, but honestly, there are lots more tragic stories out there than celebrities dying, IMO.

Told you so. Crazy ^^^^^ shot and killed him.

Here's your cookie Mesa.
Best_Cookie-20.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I would like all the conspiracy idiots to come back to this thread and apologize.

It will never happen.

Just like the people that expected something different from a certain person. They jumped on his bandwagon and are now mad that he didn't follow through. :lol

So come in! Tell us why you are and ass. What happened? :dunno

I would like all the conspiracy idiots to come back to this thread and apologize.

It will never happen.

Just like the people that expected something different from a certain person. They jumped on his bandwagon and are now mad that he didn't follow through. :lol

So come in! Tell us why you are and ass. What happened? :dunno

:confused::confused::confused:

I must be missing something.

From what I have seen on the news, I can pretty much guess that the girl he was with shot him and then did herself.

Note to all suicidal people! If you want to kill yourself by all means do it. Just leave everyone else alone. :lecture

This guy is so smart. :lecture

kitty_cookie.jpg

i guess she was just one crazy ass ^^^^^! :( from what it sounds like, for a 20 yr old, the motive for her craziness is pretty weak.

As for her going "nuts"...well, she did work at a Dave n Busters.

I kidd.

I think for him it was a hit it n leave it. But to her to was much more than that. All the luxuries he gave her, then to be taken away.

He bought her a car for her birthday but she had to make the payments. I don't think he gave her much luxuries. Especially since she was far in debt.

When you're screwing around with alot of women, one of them is certain to be a crazy ^^^^^!

He bought her a car for her birthday but she had to make the payments. I don't think he gave her much luxuries. Especially since she was far in debt.

When you're screwing around with alot of women, one of them is certain to be a crazy ^^^^^!

i mean i understand the whole jealousy factor and what not, and a lot of people have killed for love, but i think the only reason she killed herself was cause she realized what she did, and knew she was f'ed for life, so she just put one in her head........i think she would have felt a lot better if she just broke his legs or somethin :confused:

Back