Step Brothers trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhh....Im 16, and I saw it...it was OK....I was in a bad mood, and the movie didnt get me out of it, so it I guess wasnt all that great. I'll see it again one day, but eh.

Whats so life scarring? The prostetic ball sack?

I saw some kids that were like 12 or so in the theater without their parents. I'm a decent enough person to think that they shouldn't be in there, sorry. Even at 25, I don;t think thy should have been there. And some parents don't want their kids to hear that kind of language. Not everyone has been scared like me. lol

Mother ^^^^ing ^^^^ing ^^^^ balls.

:D

I heard all that in the 4th grade....and I also saw the movie with my MOM! and she liked it....go figure!

Laugauge does nothing for me. Violence doesnt bother me, im glad I was raised with R-Rated movies....I like that freedom...

I'm going to see it in a few minutes with the Wife... I really am looking forward to it.

And people bringing their kids?? Crazy. I remember people doing that same thing with the South Park movie. As soon as "Uncle F'er" started... they all left angrily. :lol

Back