Stealthv3teran collection - Statues - green hulk pf update Last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stealth V3terans Corner of the internet (update last page)

Mark...love the new setup

Your collection never ceases to impress! the display set up is what really makes it stand out. Mind if I ask what you used to raise the Detolfs? its something that I've been wanting to do forever, but just cant find the right setup. Yours looks fantastic!

Mark...love the new setup

Your collection never ceases to impress! the display set up is what really makes it stand out. Mind if I ask what you used to raise the Detolfs? its something that I've been wanting to do forever, but just cant find the right setup. Yours looks fantastic!

Cheers guys :duff Nanuke they are Besta tv benches along with matching doors :)

Gods Righteous man landed today ;)

11045464_1052707374740876_4701157981892076270_o.jpg

10610650_1052709928073954_3971988032887037655_n.jpg

Sadly Bill is leaving the collection tomorrow, but im getting a personal grail in about 2 month Sagabeyond Obi wan :love:panic: Bill helped me fund it i can't wait.

Thanks very much, the hunt shall begin! Love the Cap! Got mine a week ago, I now have them all, but this really is my favorite. Think I'm gonna get it out of the cabinet and have another look at it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very cool bro!

cheers dude :duff

Thanks very much, the hunt shall begin! Love the Cap! Got mine a week ago, I now have them all, but this really is my favorite. Think I'm gonna get it out of the cabinet and have another look at it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

best cap yet imo ;)

This looks great. nice acquisition.

Awesome setup! Looks really similar to my setup. Nice to just lay there and take it all in :duff

''For over a thousand generations, the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic... before the dark times... before the empire.''

FB_IMG_1442004507349.jpg

FB_IMG_1442000999430.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

Time to revive this thread...i have had a change in direction with my collection for 2016. I've decided to part ways with 1/6 and go the 1/4 scale Statue route(aside from stark). Sold off nearly all my 1/6 figures to fund a few up and coming pre orders.

Two recent arrivals one being my final hot toys piece. I also have Arkham batman PF coming next week.

Sideshow R2D2-C3PO premium format

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

Hot toys mark 43 1/4, picked this guy up to display with the iron studios cap i have coming next month.
DSC_0284.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Stealth V3terans Corner of the internet- Statues- R2/3PO PF

The Iron Man is boss. One of the few cases where the figure's presence trumps some of the more dynamically posed statues of the same size.

The Iron Man is boss. One of the few cases where the figure's presence trumps some of the more dynamically posed statues of the same size.

The whole thing is impressive, i was going to get the IS Mark 43 but it worked out cheaper to get the HT.

Second PF arrival Arkham Asylum Batman, i can't wait to get joker now then i'll have the pair i grew up with Conroy and Hamill.

Some quick pics not the greatest as my set up and lighting is a W.I.P untill i get my besta's

DSC_0308_zps8qwkprcd.jpg

DSC_0306_zpswxgieb8k.jpg

DSC_0309_zpsq4orupto.jpg

DSC_0305_zpsfgq9tsxb.jpg

Re: Stealth V3terans Collection- Statues-Arkham batman/R2/3PO PF

Another addition to the collection , green with envy Ivy, she popped up for around retail so couldn't pass her up. Its a beautiful statue and goes well with Arkham bats(at least untill joker arrives)

DSC_0311_zpsvajpd0hf.jpg

DSC_0312_zpsrovryucd.jpg

Back