Stealth Patient Zero?? April Fool's Joke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First green zombies... now blue :duh

I like the product tags at the bottom: patient, zero, 0, zombie, be ready, the dead, april, stealth edition, fools

A 1/6 figure with light up eyes would be pretty sweet though.

I consider going off on a rant about how the new site sucks because I can't order this limited edition item but the wife walked in and well.....the joke would be lost on her.

That would have been funny. I wasn't quick enough to think of something good like that. :lol

Only 10 Left!!!!

stealthpzli5.jpg

Why are the regular version of PZ all blurred out? I noticed this a few days ago.

BTW, got an email from Dusty tonight, I won the TC-14 VCD figure. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I'll take it.

Almost as funny as hitting "home" on the SSF options and ending up at the Tonner page.... :mad:

They had me going for a second, but it didn't take long to realize I was being had. Only because I got a totally unexpected cancellation notice for my RAH Darth Maul figure... I suspect maybe that was only a joke too... but I sent a message to customer service just to be safe... and that one wasn't so funny!
:taz:taz:taz:taz:taz:taz

Did anyone else happen to get any strange cancellation notices?

They had me going for a second, but it didn't take long to realize I was being had. Only because I got a totally unexpected cancellation notice for my RAH Darth Maul figure... I suspect maybe that was only a joke too... but I sent a message to customer service just to be safe... and that one wasn't so funny!
:taz:taz:taz:taz:taz:taz

Did anyone else happen to get any strange cancellation notices?

Only on the Green Goblin LSB, because I did cancel that tonight.

I don't think SS would go that far to pull a prank.

Why are the regular version of PZ all blurred out? I noticed this a few days ago.

BTW, got an email from Dusty tonight, I won the TC-14 VCD figure. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I'll take it.

Ah... if only you had been there! Patient Zero was put up for pre-order, yet all the while Sideshow and it's employees denied all knowledge of "The Dead", "Patient Zero" and zombies. As each day went by (this was the first figure, so it actually lasted for a while) the pictures began to blur and pieces of the text began to scramble and disappear, until finally, there was virtually nothing left and then it was replaced by the very first "Dead" video! The video has been on the product page ever since, until just recently when they put back one of the last blurred, but readable pages! You had to be there to get the full effect!!!

Ah... if only you had been there! Patient Zero was put up for pre-order, yet all the while Sideshow and it's employees denied all knowledge of "The Dead", "Patient Zero" and zombies. As each day went by (this was the first figure, so it actually lasted for a while) the pictures began to blur and pieces of the text began to scramble and disappear, until finally, there was virtually nothing left and then it was replaced by the very first "Dead" video! The video has been on the product page ever since, until just recently when they put back one of the last blurred, but readable pages! You had to be there to get the full effect!!!

Good summary. It was a great event to keep checking back in with. Probably my favorite thing SS has done. I'm really glad I got on the Dead wagon at the start.

Hmmm, too bad I missed. I got in on the Dead at subject 560, so I assume this occurred before then.

Back