• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Statues, Customs, and other for sale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomCreator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Logan with head painted by Elvis1976

His left hand claws are in backwards. You can find a nice pair of Sideshow Wolverine hands on Ebay and replace both(that's what I was going to do). Base is included
IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

$150 shipped

ThreeA Nom De Plume
Custom ThreeA Nom De Plume
Picture006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

$125 shipped

NON CUSTOM

Kerebos Panzer Cop(have box) I glued the ammo, the small antenna, and the ankles(He had floppy leg syndrome). He's been standing fine for about 2 years
$100 shipped
IMG_1591.jpg

Spawn X ( series 30)
$10 shipped
IMG_1595.jpg

Marvel Milestones Green Goblin statue(broken pouch, and chips off the glove. Have broken piece for bag, could be repaired, I think I have the chips from the elbow. Displays great from the front in a Detolf.
IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

$80 shipped

Bowen Ghost Rider Statue(have box, not sure about shipping box). Complete, mint $140 shipped.
Stock picture, but I can get you production number.
https://www.mrcollectoronline.com/images/bowen/statue_bowen_ghostrider.jpg

Free shipping only for the US. Would prefer to keep sales in the US also. I will ship priority with DC. Paypal only please, and as a gift unless you pay the fees.

Last edited:
Back