Statue Repair: Can Anyone Here Help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently sold this Spawn statue on eBay due to financial concerns. Unfortunately, it was damaged during shipping and returned to me. I never really wanted to get rid of it in the first place and now it needs to be repaired. Here's a pic of the damage:

spawndamaged.jpg

I have the broken pieces in a ziplock bag. Anyone up to the task (preferably a West-coaster to keep the shipping costs down)?​

How about a wide shot, and a detailed description of the damage...? I can see something's broken in the picture, but I don't know why it would be in pieces... or how big the figure is, etc...

I recently sold this Spawn statue on eBay due to financial concerns. Unfortunately, it was damaged during shipping and returned to me. I never really wanted to get rid of it in the first place and now it needs to be repaired. Here's a pic of the damage:

spawndamaged.jpg

I have the broken pieces in a ziplock bag. Anyone up to the task (preferably a West-coaster to keep the shipping costs down)?​

Back